What 12oz user number are you...?

-Rage-

It's simple, go to your profile and in the URL look at the last sequence of numbers...

For example:

-Rage- : 10938

A Fire Inside : 13318

Mr. Mang : 16568

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega : 9780

Misteraven : 1

Pointless thread # 92478123.111111

;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

click on the button for YOUR profile.

then when it loads... look at the URL (the long script at the top, in your web address bar)

the last few digits are your number...

rage/dead thread number 92478123.2222222

why are you looking at my number pervert? thats classified information! Whens a stalker...... whatch out kiddies, he could be lookin at your number and you wouldnt even know it. he might even disclose it on the internet. SKANDALOUS!!!

Originally posted by jah

why are you looking at my number pervert? thats classified information! Whens a stalker...... whatch out kiddies, he could be lookin at your number and you wouldnt even know it. he might even disclose it on the internet. SKANDALOUS!!!

you know how it goes baby :love2:

i love looking at other peoples numbers

its like... woo its a rush

:lol:

Originally posted by jah

shaddup you dirty hippie.

shit talking on nightowls will get you hurt.

hahah. like im the one talkin shit right pistol? all the other night owls seem cool. howd you get down bro? nah, i guess ive never seen any stupid shit that i can think of posted by you before. i dont know why you posted that in the "fuck terrorism" thread. i say that shit because maybe, just maybe i can help someone out by breaking the dumbshit domino effect thats happening in the states. plus im bored, exhausted, and ive been involved in that discussion for mad long. dont try and say im startin shit over here. my posts have everything to do with the topic of that thread. ive been up since 5 in the morning, in the last three days ive gotten a total of 12 hours sleep (for the last year my average sleeping time was probably 12 hours a day) and havent had a toke all day so im not in the mood for hearing pointless shittalking by internet heads. nightowls or not. dirty, no. hippie, maybe....

plus i havent had to go to school for a year so getting up at 5 to commute to school which doesnt start till 8, being on my feet till 2 30, then riding the bus an hour and a half back to my house that has no means of entertainment is not the greatest thing in the world to have to do. and its rather exhausting. please dont kick my ass mr night owl. have mercy.

(in short, i couldnt give a flying fuck what you think)

Archived