Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whales and Orgies

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jismone, Jun 2, 2002.

1. jismone

jismone Junior Member

2. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe Member

i saw part of the movie and his stuff is interesting but not my style. the resolution was really crappy because of my 56k but oh well. i guess he isnt out for fame at all. still, not my style

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

a buddy of mine has one of those whales on his wall... i never knew who did it tho...

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

haha that's funny as hell man, i'ma half to keep a look out for whales in LA. the first whale he did was next to the tunnel by the mens central jail in LA. that guy was cracking me up. good quotes.

death is my set guess my religion
    i don't like ice t but his word are...

what kinda of degenerate scum bag writes fuck you on the wall? i am, i am that fucker.

:lol:

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

bump cause your people will enjoy this.

6. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

WOOHOOO I HAD TO BUST OUT THE SLURPY AND POPCORN FOR THAT ONE......DAMN ITS BEEN A GOOD WEEKEND AND MONDAY. I SAW BEATSTREET ,RAIDED A COLLEGE ART SUPPLY STOCKROOM,GOT SOME POON POON,GOT DRUNK,CUSSED OUT MY EX,AND DID A THREE CITY MISSION ON FOOT...AH YES MY INTERNET JUNKIE FRIENDS IT HAS BEEN GOOD ..OH YES IT HAS BEEN GOOD

7. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

hahhaha that was cool

8. jismone

jismone Junior Member

I was feeling the two can steez, funny shit
    and a ballsy mudah to boot..

9. jismone

jismone Junior Member

..also when he drew a body and dick on the obey.. cracked me up

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew