whacked my sack...

Prae1Boston

:burn: :haha: friday night, drunk skating doing handrails and all of a sudden...WHAM!

got up and walked away, and havent left my house since. scrotum is the size of a grapefruit and all black and blue. walking like i just got outta jail......

OUCH! :haha: :haha: :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In elementary school one of my friends was trying to see if he could climb to the top of the flagpole out front of the school. He ended up sliding down it, caught his scrotum on the hooks where the rope is wrapped around, and tore it open through his pants. Fantastic!

So I got shot in the head yesterday. My older brother and I were trying some Jackass type stunt, and the gun went off accidentally. I mean, I can still think sorta good, eat and sleep, but this wierd clear goo is leaking out of the hole, along with a big spray of blood right when it happened. I also lost sight in one of my eyes and half of my head is all swollen. I'm pretty sure my skull is partially crushed, but that'll heal, right?

Do you think I should go to the doctor?

Originally posted by Old Growth@Apr 3 2005, 05:59 PM

So I got shot in the head yesterday. My older brother and I were trying some Jackass type stunt, and the gun went off accidentally. I mean, I can still think sorta good, eat and sleep, but this wierd clear goo is leaking out of the hole, along with a big spray of blood right when it happened. I also lost sight in one of my eyes and half of my head is all swollen. I'm pretty sure my skull is partially crushed, but that'll heal, right?

Do you think I should go to the doctor?

Hell no, you're fine. Just to make sure everythings okay, you should probably skate down a handrail and crack your nuts on it. Make sure they turn black and blue and are approximately the size of grapefruits soon after. Then report back to 12oz telling us about it. Thanks, I'll be waiting patiently.

MY nuts are just fine but i am having another sort of problem. When i wake up in the mornings on my right hand, my ring and pinky finger are locked down. When i stretch them, they kinda pop back into place or something. Eventually all the kinks work out after about 15 minutes and they work fine for the rest of the day. Some one told me that i am not drinking enough water and need more salt in my diet.

Id like to hear everyone elses take on things.