Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whacked my sack...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Prae1Boston, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Prae1Boston

Prae1Boston New Jack

:burn: :haha: friday night, drunk skating doing handrails and all of a sudden...WHAM!

got up and walked away, and havent left my house since. scrotum is the size of a grapefruit and all black and blue. walking like i just got outta jail......

OUCH! :haha: :haha: :yuck:

2. 8onus

8onus Banned

yesterday at the grocry store i was getting some tomatoes, ripped the bag off the roll a little too fast and hit myself in the soft spot. this little old asain lady just looked at me and shook her head.

3. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

go to the fucking doctor. why would you post this on 12oz before going to the doctor.

4. CamAlmighty

CamAlmighty Senior Member

5. cloner

cloner Senior Member

because the swelling usually goes down in a few days and it isnt necessary to see a doctor in most 'whack my sack' cases

6. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

if your balls are the size of grapefruits and they are black and blue. you go to the doctor. what the fuck, why would you not go to the doctor.

7. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Yeah people always go to 12oz for medical shit; are they crazy? Go to the doctor, dawg, you could have done serious damage that you are ignoring. If you like being able to have sex and shit, go to the doctor, maybe youre not into that kinda stuff though

8. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

In elementary school one of my friends was trying to see if he could climb to the top of the flagpole out front of the school. He ended up sliding down it, caught his scrotum on the hooks where the rope is wrapped around, and tore it open through his pants. Fantastic!

9. Shogun_Assassin

Shogun_Assassin New Jack

true story, there was a kid that lived near me who giot kicked in his junk, he went to the doctor and the doctor said he was ok. but then his nut swelled up and had to be amputated. he got a shitload of money cause the doc fucked up. take that story as you will.

10. source

source Junior Member

one of my friends that rides(bmx) caught his sack on his handle bars and ripped it open. he had to get 13 stitches.

11. Prae1Boston

Prae1Boston New Jack

dad's a doctor, fool.

he was trippin about it too, but everything is in tact.

just thought i'd brighten up your day with my own misfortune.

12. cloner

cloner Senior Member

ive done something similar to this but it caught my yoach right behind my sack and tore that.

13. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i had coke dick last night

14. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i had coke dick last night

15. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

wow, your name is so fitting for the topic yet THAT's the advice you offer?