Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whaaat?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rental, Jul 20, 2002.

1. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

my thread got erased!!! no fair!

:) hey rave, whats up:love2: :love:

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i deleted cause i didnt appreciate having my spot blown up.

sorry, nothing personal, it was just kind of a dumb thread, made worse by the inclusion of me.

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

what, i cant make dumb threads?

4. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i think it goes aganist the democracy of the whole site

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

6. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

All threads on 12oz. are nothing but "high class, top notch, grade A, quality, good entertainment"........they ALL serve a purpose......no B.S. on this website...

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

ok, AGAIN, I'll repeat it:

This site is NOT a democracy!

it's a benevolent dictatorship.

Hail Raven!

8. privada

privada New Jack

yea, the cocky mods tend to close/delete/ban people whenever they like, and if you go against their word and god forbid you have your own opinion you will be banned to.

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

yea right i know alot of people think im some stupid toy who just got on here (not the truth but o well) and when i bash mber which i did in the past and will continue they all ramble on about shit but i dont get banned 12oz is cool and lets you voice your opinion... just dont piss the mods off lol

10. privada

privada New Jack

RIGHT... AND MET GOT BANNED FROM HERE JUST BECAUSE HE IS A MODERATOR AT WWW.PUREGRAFFITI.COM FORUM.

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

And now hes back causing a scene....Fuck A PG Fag

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

that's utter bullshit, you should probably be banned for perpetuating the lie... he got banned because he was dropping writer's real names... something that seems even more ignorant in light of the fact that he's a moderator on assburgers.com.

I don't think any of the mods around here give two shits about who is, and who isn't, affiliated with PG.

13. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

just droppin in to say whats up SMART!

14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

see, thats what im saying...you have to show respect to our benevolent moderators...howza! hiii smaaart;), how are you?