wh0 is the gayest in p0p culture these days

inkjunkie34

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Slim Shady, Justin Timberlake, Fred Durst. But THE gayest is Aaron Carter. If I saw him on the street I would mash his face into unidentifiable mush. And how the fuck does Timberlake get a girl like Britney Spears? He's just trying to cover up his raging homosexuality, that's why they do't have sex.

Hell, all pop culture is gay. Everyone in it should be dragged out and shot

you have no idea how bad id like to beat the shit out of all of them. excpt for boogie. fred durst is the worst thing to happen to civilzation. timberlake sould be punched square in the balls, and someone should rip off his fake tattoo, eminem is just played and the crazy thing just isnt cutting it. all of them should be dranw and quartered.

okay, i wish i could vote for every one of those fuckers, but among the vastness in the sea of shit that is pop music, i find a few standouts. True pioneers in crap if you will. I think that the poll should be which pop star you would like to maim/kill. The tops of my list are: Eminem and Sum41, i dont need to explain these, if youve seen them you know why they need to be "dealt with" mob style...

nsk

i fucking hate fred durst! w/a passion. evertime that facist idiot is on tv, it angers me that so many people follow his bullshit. oh yeah, something really disturbing. the vapors graf mag, i was looking through it and on the last page is limp bizkit. what the fuck?!?! i cant believe they were on it! it was a tribal ad, but come on.

-cdz $0.02:D

Originally posted by cdz

i fucking hate fred durst! w/a passion. evertime that facist idiot is on tv, it angers me that so many people follow his bullshit. oh yeah, something really disturbing. the vapors graf mag, i was looking through it and on the last page is limp bizkit. what the fuck?!?! i cant believe they were on it! it was a tribal ad, but come on.

-cdz $0.02:D

hell friggin yes...i always destroy those tribal limp ads in my mags. i just can't have those ugly retarded mugs looking at me wreckin my high

cdz i love your cynicism(sp?)

cue "we are the champions"....

due to the astounding lead i have taken over fred durst i feel comfortable in claiming my throne as "the gayest in pop culture"

the name boogie hands will no longer be acknowleged

from now on all will refer to me as either boogie-the gayest in pop culture-hands or, since i know that would get tiring to type, B- Diddy....

thank you

sincerely

boogie-the gayest in pop culture-hands

Archived