We've reached a new high here at Channel Zero

Has anyone else been privvy to the absolutely amazing threads popping up in the past few days? The types of threads that have been created/bumped from 4 years ago in recent times have been positively great.

Let's take a look at some of the gems that have popped up recently:

"toughest thing youve ever seen..."

"help- i burned my girlfriends cooter"

"craziest thing a black person has ever said to you"

"Man caught having sex with Sheep"

"What is the worst that has happened in a fight?"

Amazing yes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jun 22 2005, 01:59 AM

i find it cool but amazing?....... havent u seen the M&M commercials? after seing those... i limit the use of that word in my vocabulary... i think u should to.. no offense...

I'f there was a smiley of me smiling, drooling, and shitting my pants all at once.......then I'd use it in response to this.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jun 22 2005, 02:59 AM

i find it cool but amazing?....... havent u seen the M&M commercials? after seing those... i limit the use of that word in my vocabulary... i think u should to.. no offense...

That girl who does a windmill on the floor without moving her torso...now that's insane.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD@Jun 22 2005, 01:54 AM

Has anyone else been privvy to the absolutely amazing threads popping up in the past few days? The types of threads that have been created/bumped from 4 years ago in recent times have been positively great.

And you had to ruin the streak by making THIS thread, didn't you.

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Jun 22 2005, 09:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Jun 22 2005, 09:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-YEAHMANWORD@Jun 22 2005, 01:54 AM

And you had to ruin the streak by making THIS thread, didn't you.

[/b]

Maybe I should've clarified that my original post was in sarcasm. I've been amazed at how outrageously ridiculous threads have been recently.

I no longer need to actually enter threads to get my jollies. All I have to do is look at titles.

Maybe cause everyone is off from school/work that we've given up all brain function.

I love it though.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD@Jun 22 2005, 12:11 PM

Maybe cause everyone is off from school/work that we've given up all brain function.

I love it though.

this is exactly what's happened. gone are the days where i long to be bored. my stress has been replaced with a twisted sense of humor and the ablility to be easily amused. it's a tradeoff, really.

*le sigh*