Wet Dream

BlackSun

Last night I had a dream about my ex gf's friend... I was asking her if she wanted to come over to my house and check out some movie or some shit and then she told me "I know you're trying to make your ex gf jealous by hitting on me... but this asking me out shit needs to stop!!!" and I was like what the fuck bitch your a toe'd up hoe fuck you! and I pulled out two nines and lit her ass up in the middle of this cafe and I woke up feeling like a million bucks I hate that bitch so much

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The handle Blacksun comes from a book by Neal Stephenson called Snow Crash... Hacker ninja's trying to save the Metaverse I would recommend it... skateboarding chicks that befriend the Mafia too I highly recommend it

Guest platapie
Originally posted by ..oX..

wet dreams suck... i allways dream that im about to bust in some unearthly bomb chick and then i start pissing... its no good... :o

that sucks liek whoa!

i never had a wet dream it sounds cool i hope to have one some time, i like thinking about gurls i used to have crushes on, they really get me excited cuz i guess im not with em now and they have that whole one that got away thing about them. hehehe im drunk so excuse the blabber that comes out of me!!!

Guest sneak
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

but you raped her dead body afterwards right?? please tell me you raped her dead body..:D

chill moe...go sit at the kiddies park

i have sex dreams, they are excellent. if i don't get any for a while i have these really vivid dreams about sex and i get off like it's the real thing. it's so great, safe sex with who ever my mind wants!

thank goodness i'm in a relationship now so i don't have to dream about it.

Archived