Westerfield The Rapist/Killer get's death

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I dunno the case but if i take your word, rotting in jail and getting fucked up in the ass for breakfast sounds more proper for him....death is a relief, unless you believe in hell

Death sentence can suck my balls

Guest batsnake

dahmer lasted a few years but most likely it was A HELL of alot worse than death row. and then he got killed for being a toy ass murderer instead of a real murderer.

Originally posted by batsnake

and then he got killed for being a toy ass murderer instead of a real murderer.

i don't know killing people and eating them is about as "gangsta" you can get.

Dahmer was a complete nutjob so he probably pissed someone off in there. Or someone killed him just to have the fame of killing the psycho.

But this Molesterfield fag would be one of those bitches to request not to be held in GR and have to go to the SHU for fags and rapists.

Guest batsnake

i couldnt agree more, dahmer was ill. but that dude that killed him said he did it because dahmer didnt fit the proper killer mode. killing little kids etc. and he was such a fag. he wanted to get killed tho so i give him props for that.

from a dahmer link...

When he woke on the morning of November 28th, 1994 - Jeff had what was to be his last meal._ A hard boiled egg, toast, cereal and coffee.

At 7:50am, Jeff and two other inmates were brought in to clean the prison gymnasium._ Twenty minutes later, guards found Dahmer and one of the other inmates beaten severely, one hour and one minute later, Dahmer was pronounced dead._ He was beaten to death by another inmate, 25 year old Christopher Scarver. Dahmer's head was destroyed with a broom handle, then smashed against the floor and wall._ There was blood everywhere._ He died en route to the local Divine Savior Hospital._ The other inmate was in critical condition.

Apparently, Jeff's last words to Scarver were, "I don't care if I live or die._ Go ahead and kill me."

Trivia: Dahmer's body was kept shackled at the feet during his autopsy. "Such was the fear of this man," according to pathologist Robert Huntington._ Sounds pretty stupid to me.

The "Oxford Apartments" were razed in November of 1992._ Supposedly they were going to make some memorial garden on the lot, but I haven't heard any proof that it actually happened.

UPDATE DECEMBER 2, 2002 Findadeath.com friends got proof that there is NO memorial garden, when they were in Milwaukee this past weekend._

10 months after his death, Dahmer's body was cremated. 13 months after his death, a judge ordered his brain be cremated as well. Jeff's mom had hoped that it could be studied, to see if biological factors were the cause of his behavior. His ashes were shared between his parents.

In 1996, there was a move to auction Jeff's things, to raise money for the victims families._ It never came to fruition._ Imagine buying one of his forks or something._ Yeah, its sick and tasteless - but what a conversation piece._ A group of Milwaukee businessmen raised enough money to buy the items outright, and had them destroyed.

man, that goddamn website had victim photos..

really unneccessary..

i couldve gouged out mmy eyes before seeing that.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by !@#$%

Imagine buying one of his forks or something._

oh clarice...;)

well...i hope that guys death actually scares some people..peopel should know by now, you're gonna get caught, they are gonna find a dead body adn youre gonna die.

in hawaii this guy i've actually smoked weed with, but my homies used to cruz with that guy all teh time, killed (beat) this little girl to death...for the gold braceletes around her wrists so that he could buy some tweak.

i think he was her older sisters boyfriend..he picked her up from school and killed her in a park.

the little girl is related to one of the biggest gangs on hawaii and he should know "while he's sobering in jail" that some gang member is gonna kill him.

I dunno the case but if i take your word, rotting in jail and getting fucked up in the ass for breakfast sounds more proper for him....death is a relief, unless you believe in hell

i agree...the death penelty is painfree and it is sort of a relief...something better would be like getting beaten everyday for the rest of your life for 20 hours or something. death is just a way out.

take osama for instance. say we caught him, and brought him to the united states. i think bush along with many other politicians would first beat the living shit out of him then, bring him to court.

Westerfield, his name is Westerfield... and it's porbably going to be moer than 20 years before his appeals run out and they actually get around to STARTING the execution process... He deserves to die but still, I'm forced to wonder how many of us will die before him...

^^ Exactly. Its not like the haul him off to the electric chair after the judge bangs his gavel. He'll have appeals for a long time before he ever gets to eat his last meal.

I agree that gen. pop. is the way to go but if that was to happen you may as well send all prisoners to an island in the South Pacific. Oh wait...

http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/templates/map-australia-nz-01.JPG'>

ehh....

after watchin the gangs of new york, we should have inmates brawl to the death, oh wait, corcoran state prison allready did that.

then they should lock up the bad ones with but raping "booty bandits"....

wait, corcoran did that to.

i fully advocate weekly torture sessions for rapist murderers and child hurters.

my freind went to the pennitentiary for five years on accessory to murder cause him and to other cats accidently killed the guy they were trying to car jack.

he said in san quin and the other spot he was locked up at he witnessed several murders. people getting shanked in the neck, thrown off fifth story tiers....

anyway....

I'M SEARCHING FOR THE BIGGEST DICK IN THE WORLD        

___.-----.______        

___.-----'::::::::::::::::`---.___    

_.--._      (:::;,-----'~~~~~`----::::::::::.. `-.  

_     .'_---. `--.__    `~~'         `~`--.:::::`.. `.. 

; `-.____.-' ' {0} ` `--._`---.____             `:::::::: : ::

:_^       ~  `--.___ `----.__`----.____        ~::::::.`;':

:`--.__,-----.___(     `---.___ `---.___ `----.___     ~|;:,' : |

`-.___,---.____   _,    ._ `----.____ `----.__ `-----.___;--' ; :

`---' `. `._  `)) , , , `----.____.----.____  --' :|

/ `,--.  `.` ` ` ` ,  , ,   _.--  `-----'|'

_.~~~~~~._____  __./'_/'   :  .:----.___ ` ` ` `` .-'   , , :::' 

///--; ____ :  :'  ____`---.___.--::   , ` ` ::'  

`'      _.'  (  /______   (  `-._  `-._,-'   

() ()         .-' __.-//   /_______---'    `-._  `.   

* *(o)'   ~~~    /////  `'    ~~~~~~   ~~ ______;  ::.  

` )( /*        `'`'              /_______  _.'  

{()}   ,   ~~~         ~~~~~~~~      /___.---' --__ 

!|    `                       ~~~      

you know....if putting someone to death didnt waste so much money i might actually be happy but the fact is it will be a long, long time before this sack of shit is actually dead....meanwhile we get to shit away money, that could be better spent on real problems, taking care of someone who should have been taken out on the street and shot in the face 30 seconds after the verdict was read....

the amount of money it takes to keep an inmate on death row, per year, is quite a bit more than i...or most of you for that matter, require to live off of...its a huge fucking waste of my money and yours and honestly, id rather see him stuck in the gut with a screwdriver...

Hey what happens if he was acutally innocent? does he deserve to die?

just for that fact alone I don't think we have the right to execute criminals.. you never knew their intent, mindstate, etc. no one here has the right to take a life of any form, if it's a criminal, a little girl, an old man or any thing. execution is wrong.

Archived