Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

west side highway and more

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by 5:00 Shadow, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5:00 Shadow

5:00 Shadow Guest

the west side hway has been a fame spot for years but for the past couple of years they( meaning the man) have been buffing that bitch hard ...iam looking to see if anyone has some old skool pictures of shit like those big beige walls that ja killed with throwies back in the day like 20 ft of the ground...or espo's gates more downtown than that...or jest just killing the whole shit...the buildings near 125 th st., i hit those and they were buffed a month later, so there are mad layers on that bitch mad history, the freedom tunnels, the amtrack line walls outside the tunnel...everything, actually if anyone has some classic pics of new york city graff, post em up...or e-mail me to trade doubles...just remembered a classic flick, the sane smith bklyn bridge hit, very infamous...r.i.p. sane, let's throw some old sane smith shit up there those dudes deserve it, zephyr, dondi, futura, blade...etc etc etc...ja...jest, ment, freedom, all the shit leading up till today and if ya'll got flix of sace and year's bklyn bridge hit post that too, they deserve their props...peace

2. Me and Dusty were driving on the west side highway yesterday as a matter of fact and then he said look at that Revok heaven, and I said something like whoa, damn. It was unfinished but hey, HEY! TRUE STORY BY THE WAY.

3. 7evenlayers

7evenlayers New Jack

I"ve seen the Revok up there. I took a shitty flik of it a while back. It"s been their for a about a year now. I wonder what happened, I don't think he got bagged.

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

soooooo disapointed

5. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.