west side highway and more

Guest 5:00 Shadow

Guest 5:00 Shadow

the west side hway has been a fame spot for years but for the past couple of years they( meaning the man) have been buffing that bitch hard ...iam looking to see if anyone has some old skool pictures of shit like those big beige walls that ja killed with throwies back in the day like 20 ft of the ground...or espo's gates more downtown than that...or jest just killing the whole shit...the buildings near 125 th st., i hit those and they were buffed a month later, so there are mad layers on that bitch mad history, the freedom tunnels, the amtrack line walls outside the tunnel...everything, actually if anyone has some classic pics of new york city graff, post em up...or e-mail me to trade doubles...just remembered a classic flick, the sane smith bklyn bridge hit, very infamous...r.i.p. sane, let's throw some old sane smith shit up there those dudes deserve it, zephyr, dondi, futura, blade...etc etc etc...ja...jest, ment, freedom, all the shit leading up till today and if ya'll got flix of sace and year's bklyn bridge hit post that too, they deserve their props...peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Good Morning Captain

Me and Dusty were driving on the west side highway yesterday as a matter of fact and then he said look at that Revok heaven, and I said something like whoa, damn. It was unfinished but hey, HEY! TRUE STORY BY THE WAY.

Archived