** WEST OR EAST **

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

yo there has been mad beef and words tossed about this whole eastcoast westcoast thing but to be straight up i think they both rule in diffrent materials but hey who cares i want to know what the people got to say so which is down more for graff east or west coast ????:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eessee

i know there has been many threads like this but people didnt really represent and lots of dumb stuff be said and no-one ever really wins.... throw down and no STUPID its not a rap wars which i know i would kill you in so keep it on the hush and represent for your sides.... i dont care what has been done but whats going to happen ....:mad: :mad: :D :D :crazy: :crazy: :dazed: :dazed:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Minas Tirith Fo Life Ho! Fuck you Shrire halflings, yall come chicken ass bustas,ya heard me?!?

Jesus Christ my farts smell terrible today

each coast got its own nice shit goin, west got some nice pieces some crazy spots that kids kill, like revok ive seen some of his shit up in nyc and he fuckin hit up a piece on a highway beam that went right above another main highway and east got pieces and bomber who got crazy fuckin ups like ser2 got some isane ups and old school writers like seen so they are both nice in there own ways

Re: West Coast?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

east coast is byfar much better than the west all of the "big" writers in america are from the east (i.e. totem 2, emit, ges, reas, ect) sure theres some west coast writers but the scale tips towards the east

Ive never heard of any of these people.

Guest emit_df

Tony, you must be from Canada.........

east vs. west......... Europe seems to have us all beat.. even their graff mentality is way cooler than the US.

Guest SPFlatty

west coast...we run the freights, no doubt. sure, the east has a lot of tight freight painters, but the west has more cats rockin. but really, it's not about a coast anymore, its about time to start battling other countries, not that they could hang, but after seeing that western australlian freight scene thread in metal heads, we might soon have some comp...

i like the west a little better in terms of style.....a revok peice looks 30x better than your standard JA or sace peice...in terms of bombing....NY and philly definately have shit on lock, not saying La of watever isnt but NY looks fuckin crushed to me.....but either ways...both the West and East CANNOT even start to compare to the graff of the middle east....middle east graff rules all..hands down!

Archived