Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WES ANDERSON.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Jan 2, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

BOTTLEROCKET.RUSHMORE.THE ROYAL TENDENBAUMS.

All I can say is that this guy is pure genius, and creates movies that cause me extreme joy. Inspiration in it's purest form.

And Owen Wilson is my new favorite actor of all fuckin time.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Junior Member

Wes Anderson is a thug indeed. I'm lookn forward to the Tenenbaums. Check last month's Premiere (Clooney cover) for some low down on him and Wilson.

3. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

yes indeed. i haven't seen bottlerocket yet but i think i'm ordering the dvd tomorrow.

the more i think about it, the more i realize how good royal tennebaums was.

4. ODW

ODW Member

the anderson-wilson team is my favorite pair of filmmakers of all time. those 3 are 3 of my favorite movies. i smiled throught the entire tennenbaums movie cuz i was so happy to see it. owen wilson has made some poor decisions as an actor though, c'mon shanghai noon?

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

I never saw shanghai noon, nor do i plan to. He was excelent as hansel in zoolander though. have the anderson, wilson bros made any other movies together?

6. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

rushmore is so fucking hilarious
    "these are o r scrubs" "o r they?" <--classic

7. LMNO?

LMNO? Junior Member

wilson is fukkin hillarious...he was the shit in shanghai noon "Im not used to these guns.....they're all ...weird"

8. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

bump for bottlerocket. Sorry to say, that's the only Wes Anderson movie I've seen so far.. but it was hilarious, and I'll be checkin out the royal tendenbaums as soon as I see it's out.

Oh and my friend got to hang out w/Owen Wilson on the set of Zoolander. He was a model extra, check him out in the graveyard scene where hanzel comes walking up to the casket with a boombox, he's the white guy with the black sideshow bob looking afro. woo ha. he said owen wilson was cool.

prude

9. ODW

ODW Member

my friend was on a school trip to new york city last may. he met luke wilson in a starbucks and got a picture with him, but the lighting was poor. he said luke wilson is cool as hell and his girlfriend is fuckin hot.