WES ANDERSON.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the anderson-wilson team is my favorite pair of filmmakers of all time. those 3 are 3 of my favorite movies. i smiled throught the entire tennenbaums movie cuz i was so happy to see it. owen wilson has made some poor decisions as an actor though, c'mon shanghai noon?

Guest got tha feva

bump for bottlerocket. Sorry to say, that's the only Wes Anderson movie I've seen so far.. but it was hilarious, and I'll be checkin out the royal tendenbaums as soon as I see it's out.

Oh and my friend got to hang out w/Owen Wilson on the set of Zoolander. He was a model extra, check him out in the graveyard scene where hanzel comes walking up to the casket with a boombox, he's the white guy with the black sideshow bob looking afro. woo ha. he said owen wilson was cool.

prude

my friend was on a school trip to new york city last may. he met luke wilson in a starbucks and got a picture with him, but the lighting was poor. he said luke wilson is cool as hell and his girlfriend is fuckin hot.

Archived