we're probably not gonna BAN Mapo!

Guest Firetruck

Guest Firetruck

BAN Mapo!

I think the moderators should just ban him now

I've been coming here a while and I don't say much but after that shit last weekend I think they should just make this place private

and Mapo should be out! Let him throw his tantrum now and be done with it so we can all forget him!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, make no mistake, I love it, but, I think I started a "hate Mapo" thread not TOO long ago and... it's not original and it's mostly mean... I should just close it, but... I'm gonna give Mapo a chance to get all funny or another mod to shut it down...

Originally posted by Smart

oh, make no mistake, I love it, but, I think I started a "hate Mapo" thread not TOO long ago and... it's not original and it's mostly mean... I should just close it, but... I'm gonna give Mapo a chance to get all funny or another mod to shut it down...

Hey your right you did make this thread first......I should be yelling at him for not searching for it first....instead of conspiring with others on how to cook mapo...

Originally posted by Smart

the vagina is like human calamari

I dont really know what to say, other then I had this breaded calamari once and it was soooooooooo bomb...I think I dipped it in ranch dressing or somethin...it was at that WolfPucks restraunt or somethin...

well... you like pussy don't you? pretty much 'the bomb'? now imagine lightly battered pussy WITH ranch dressing...

so these two bears are walking in the woods... one says to the other:

"Hey man, I forgot to tell you, I ate a little girl yesterday!"

the second bear says:

"did you eat her whole"

the first bear:

"Nah, I spit that part out..."

Archived