were all gunna die...

NAYM IS DEAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah we're all gonna die.

i love that thought.

i love to think about all the people in this world i hate, and just be like 'theyre gonna die one day'. and then i smile.

oh and you dont go anywhere when you die. its just like it was before you were born. you just cease to exist.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I've died a few times...it's gettin too mainstream now.

:lol:

"life is like a long stretch in deathrow, you know?

except when your in there you know when your gonna go

so he said "its time for the gas chamber its right over there"

this faggot strapped me in an flipped the switch, i thanked him for the breath of fresh air

*inhale* *exhale* muthafuckas@#$$$!@"

Originally posted by mapo wc

oh and you dont go anywhere when you die. its just like it was before you were born. you just cease to exist.

oh, thanks for filling me in all knowing mapo of 12 oz. internet forum

did god like make a post telling you that an i somehow missed it? or are you being your ignorant old self again?

Originally posted by ..oX..

to me the idea that you stop existing after you die is kinda ridiculous.

reincarnation makes sense to me, not in the most literal sense, but just that conscioussness is where life is, your life ends, your conscioussness doesnt end, its just not with your body anymore, its in a newly formed body or .... you know, its conscioussness, its everywhere, it doesnt dissapear.

so the thought that when life ends it is exactly how it was before it started is ridiculous? but the thought that your 'soul' inhabits some womans pregnant body is not? ok.

Archived