Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Werd Crew - our first time painting

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by mapo wc, Sep 8, 2001.

1. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

Heres some pics of when me and my boys went painting a long time ago. It was some chill spot where nobody would really see. For Cen this was like his 3rd time or somethin, for me it was my very first. So excuse the wackness.

mapo and cen tags on the door while cen paints an italian flag http://members.aol.com/meccamc/flag.jpg'>

my first - although Im convinced its trick photography..I remember it being much better than this [img]http://members.aol.com/meccamc/mapo.jpg'>

mapo and cen tags..yeah Ive gotten rid of those wack dots [img]http://members.aol.com/meccamc/mapotag.jpg'>

cen piece
    [img]http://members.aol.com/meccamc/cen.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by mapo wc (edited 09-08-2001).]

2. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

seriously fuggly. your tags don't look so bad for beginners tho. how about showing some new stuff so we can see the progression

3. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

::clears throat and walks out of room::

4. spodieottieydopalicious

spodieottieydopalicious Member

he just wants the fine bitches.ehehehee

5. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

at least you were in a crew before you painted for the first time.

6. iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS Senior Member

hahahahahaha

7. ogrBDC

ogrBDC Junior Member

you shouldnt paint anymore until you get better..its an eyesore...or go over that stuff

8. superhero!!

superhero!! Guest

how long ago was this?

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i'd say a good week
    hahahahahaha

10. Stompin Boyz n Toyz

Stompin Boyz n Toyz Member

great fuckin advice...are you serious?

11. BullFROG

BullFROG Member

dude he said it was a long time ago but yea definetly show us your new stuff

12. Proph UAcrew

Proph UAcrew Senior Member

someone revoke his posting privilages....

"Got rid of those wack dots" .... I recomend you get rid of the wack everything.

------------------
    There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

13. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

You guys are fuckin stupid.
    This was my first time even connecting paint to a wall..of course it sucks. I dont have any natural art ability so its not like I can get by on that without experience.
    And I did it at a spot where nobody would see, because it was practice. Isnt that what everyone says should be done when youre starting out - yes I think it is. Graffiti is just something I do for fun, I dont take it as seriously as the majority of people on here. So if its not as good as your shit, or you dont like it, I really dont care, I dont do it to make you happy.

Yeah I know he messed up on the Italian flag, I told him that night. But I just said 'oh well pretend like its on a flagpole and the wind is going left while you stand behind it'.

Im not sure how long ago this was..I think about 6 or 7 months.

Ill try to get some more recent pics/sketches if you want to see them.

14. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

Right on. Like, fuck, do you all think you can just walk into this shit? You gotta practice practice practice. He's saying he put them somewhere where no one could see them. Like he said, that's what everybody says you should do when starting off. You know you were all that bad at one time.

15. imported_ctrlaltdelete

imported_ctrlaltdelete Banned

this type of stuff makes me happy. next time you go out and think what you did was ugly, check out this thread.