Well...

CACashRefund

As i was browsing the CNN page i came upon an article about the da vinci code:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/16/film.davinci.protests.ap/index.html

and in this article they were talking about protests worldwide due to the films content.

What really caught my attention was this last part:

Also, while not planning a protest or boycott, members of the National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation expressed unhappiness with the film's heavy, a monk-assassin, being an albino, as described in the book.

Michael McGowan, an albino who heads the organization, said "The Da Vinci Code" will be the 68th movie since 1960 to feature an evil albino.

The "Da Vinci" character "is just the latest in a long string," McGowan said. "The problem is there has been no balance. There are no realistic, sympathetic or heroic characters with albinism that you can find in movies or popular culture."

He said the group aims to use the movie's popularity to raise awareness about the realities of albinism. People with albinism have little or no pigmentation in their skin, eyes and hair.

The political corectness people never cease to suprise me with how much shit they can complain about.

Discuss.

Or not.

I dont care im going to sleep, good night all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't see how people still belive in Relegion, that is with all the inconsistancies. Not every religion can be right, and most likely, they are all wrong. Throughout history, religious figures have been thought of very highly. This was probably the orginal intent of religion , to gain personal power and explain the unexplainable to the unruly masses. Religions have been made and then the next one comes along and says you are wrong, and we are right... then another religion comes around.

Background Information on religion for me: I never learned much about religion, but it is important to me that people keep religion, so I am sort of a hippocrit. If someone were to disprove God(s), then everyone would have no limits and fear no eternal damnation. There is no way to prove or disprove God(s), so I am unsure about it. Whether there is a God, many Gods, whether we are Gods, whether or not it knows or even cares about us, is so unsure to me that it is tough for me to take it. People say they know god is there, and I say they have no faith. It can't be proven, but since they are sure, they have no faith, because they know it is there, insted of just believing. I think God is sort of an imaginary friend for the Human race.

talib kweli performed around here recently' date=' someone told me one of the dudes in his group was an albino black dude. is it that guy up there?[/quote']

Yes it is. because he's the ONLY albino EVEr to hang with black people. and talib is black..so obvious by the name *very sarcastic by the way. and no thats not him. someone else already stated who he is. but on another note. anyone tries to pull the race cardo n my 1/2black ass will get the 'you've been punched in the face' card. YES there's an actual 'nigger' on 12oz...be amazed!*