Well Well Well!

Ident

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Question: how to tell if you are a toy?

Originally posted by fuckopinions

Answer: if you are proud enough of any single train you did to take a picture of yourself in front of it.

:lol:

I also got a pic of him on top of a whole-car showing off his ass too if that's what you like.

Re: Question: how to tell if you are a toy?

Originally posted by fuckopinions

Answer: if you are proud enough of any single train you did to take a picture of yourself in front of it.

:lol:

and then post it. HA.

nice power fliks though.

the bell gaz switcher is killin me.

Originally posted by brent h

you cant read that shit. whats the point.

if you cant read that jesk piece your a fucking trisomic, or maybe you should go to school, pass your 1rst grade and learn to read.

everyone i know and i chill with had a couple of pictures of them and their freights.. i dont see any problems with that

why do you care so much about letters eh? it's like... you're not hating on Other because he never does letters? take it like it's a character or something... Oh well hate on it, I don't care, graff wasn't made to be loved.

And about being in a flick, I was just on http://www.durothethird.com wich is Duro3's website, and there's flix of him and Case next to their fr8s and we can even see their faces. So quit whining because some people don't do it the way YOU like it.

Archived