Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Well OK!!! Do all the driving for me...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jun 10, 2002.

1. I'm still looking for a car...coming real close, but anyway...i've been checking hundreds of car websitez and shit's off the hook...all these new gadgets make me laugh so much and at the same time feel so 'old fashioned' that i dont give shit about them...i sound like a 60 year old talkin about cell phones Does it wipe my ass to???!
    For real, French cars have the Gadget Award, hands down...

Here are some examples:

Parking sensor, that thing calculates the space between you and the car/thing right behind you and alarms when you're about to touch...hahaaha, like i give a fuck, i mean i dont park on 30 miles, thats why bumpers are i guess

'Follow me home' system The lights stay on for 45 seconds after the engine is turned off. That so you dont walk to your door in darkness...woooohooooo, like i ever have the luxury to find a parking space outside my door...street lights will do, thanx

GPS antenna, guidance system This one prevents you from getting lost, you type in the street, area and insert the cd database and the car tells you where to turn, which road to take...GPS stands for GLOBAL POSITION SYSTEM....Osama should buy one..

That and a million more useless stupid things that pump the final price...hmmm and all that beacuse i cant afford a 1975 Carrera...

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Technology is killing me.

3. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

sounds good to me...

while other people are backing into cars in some town they've never heard of while stumbling their way into some dark motel, ill be home, saved gas and not get lost in the dark or anywhere else without backing into things.

works for me, but im a young buck so i guess ive been conditioned to think these things are a necessitiy(sp)

how do you spell necessity anyways?

4. hahaha, berg...dude how old are you? you really concider drive me home a necessity(csp!)? i mean you're not wrong in general, it is handy for sure..but would you pay for that stuff? Do you often hit the car behind you while parking? Do you often get lost?

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

money=car
    get the money....gettt itttt

...under the influence

6. buttercup

buttercup New Jack

I just got good enough at driving to be out on my own. In my own car. With my own music. Going wherever the fuck I want. Its a great feeling

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I can afford the model...
    [​IMG]

8. ^^^^Dark green with chrome finish and thats my dream

9. buttercup

buttercup New Jack

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ I like the rims...

but the paint job reminds me of the firewater I drank last night.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

12. platapie

platapie Guest

the lights stayign on must suck. what if your tryign to be secretive and then your liek fucking aye. shits still on.

13. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

my uncles car has this thing on his car that means he dosent have to use his the pedals when he drives , he does it all with his hands , its like a hand next to the steering wheel that controls acceleration and brakes and stuff, its cool.:)

14. Is your uncle a vietnam vet or something???

hahaha, joking dude,

Anyway, its cool?? sounds pretty weird to me...1st i cant imagine that car in the hands of a smoker, second it doesnt sound safe..third...ah fuckit!!! just gimme the porsche and drive whatever the fuck you like!

15. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

hahhaa nah he stacked it on a motorbike and broke his spine
    so his legs are a bit fucked .
    he does it really easily now , on a straight bit of road all he needs to operate his car is one hand which leaves the other one free for abuse.
    the actual car itself is a fucken expensive lexus , with all that GPS shit and every gadget you can imagine