Well OK!!! Do all the driving for me...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm still looking for a car...coming real close, but anyway...i've been checking hundreds of car websitez and shit's off the hook...all these new gadgets make me laugh so much and at the same time feel so 'old fashioned' that i dont give shit about them...i sound like a 60 year old talkin about cell phones Does it wipe my ass to???!

For real, French cars have the Gadget Award, hands down...

Here are some examples:

Parking sensor, that thing calculates the space between you and the car/thing right behind you and alarms when you're about to touch...hahaaha, like i give a fuck, i mean i dont park on 30 miles, thats why bumpers are i guess

'Follow me home' system The lights stay on for 45 seconds after the engine is turned off. That so you dont walk to your door in darkness...woooohooooo, like i ever have the luxury to find a parking space outside my door...street lights will do, thanx

GPS antenna, guidance system This one prevents you from getting lost, you type in the street, area and insert the cd database and the car tells you where to turn, which road to take...GPS stands for GLOBAL POSITION SYSTEM....Osama should buy one..

That and a million more useless stupid things that pump the final price...hmmm and all that beacuse i cant afford a 1975 Carrera...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds good to me...

while other people are backing into cars in some town they've never heard of while stumbling their way into some dark motel, ill be home, saved gas and not get lost in the dark or anywhere else without backing into things.

works for me, but im a young buck so i guess ive been conditioned to think these things are a necessitiy(sp)

how do you spell necessity anyways?

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, berg...dude how old are you? you really concider drive me home a necessity(csp!)? i mean you're not wrong in general, it is handy for sure..but would you pay for that stuff? Do you often hit the car behind you while parking? Do you often get lost?

Guest platapie

the lights stayign on must suck. what if your tryign to be secretive and then your liek fucking aye. shits still on.

my uncles car has this thing on his car that means he dosent have to use his the pedals when he drives , he does it all with his hands , its like a hand next to the steering wheel that controls acceleration and brakes and stuff, its cool.:)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Is your uncle a vietnam vet or something???

hahaha, joking dude,

Anyway, its cool?? sounds pretty weird to me...1st i cant imagine that car in the hands of a smoker, second it doesnt sound safe..third...ah fuckit!!! just gimme the porsche and drive whatever the fuck you like!

Originally posted by Tesseract

Is your uncle a vietnam vet or something???

hahhaa nah he stacked it on a motorbike and broke his spine

so his legs are a bit fucked .

he does it really easily now , on a straight bit of road all he needs to operate his car is one hand which leaves the other one free for abuse.

the actual car itself is a fucken expensive lexus , with all that GPS shit and every gadget you can imagine

Archived