well, it happens nightly

NOVAGIRL

i dream about fr8s every night...not the actual painting process but the before and after...the most recent i was driving down the road looking at a rolling line saying "ohh i want that one, and that one, aww shit" and i was jumpin up and down in my seat like a retarded child at the mcdonalds drive thru...or i dream about being chased...

some people count sheep...i count fr8s...the most beautiful line of new cars rollin down the line...just slowly rockin in slow motion...hypnotic...chuga, chuga, chuga...sweet dreams

anyone else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by doctor unk

I HAVE A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY...I DONT CALL MYSL DOCTOR FOR NO REASON...

YOUR THINKING OF SEX SUBCONSCIENCLY....TRAINS AND TUNNELS AND LONG THINGS GOINGINTO BIG HOLES ARE YOUR SUBCONSCIENCE TELLING YOU THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX...TRAINS PAINT AND SEX...

CHOO CHOO! OPEN BOX CARS! HEHEEHEH!

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

i dream about fr8s every night...not the actual painting process but the before and after...the most recent i was driving down the road looking at a rolling line saying "ohh i want that one, and that one, aww shit" and i was jumpin up and down in my seat like a retarded child at the mcdonalds drive thru...or i dream about being chased...

some people count sheep...i count fr8s...the most beautiful line of new cars rollin down the line...just slowly rockin in slow motion...hypnotic...chuga, chuga, chuga...sweet dreams

anyone else?

Good God! MARRY ME!

I'm sensative and funny, if that helps...

Guest Handjob

Re: Re: Re: well, it happens nightly

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

This fool's a catch so get a hold of him girl!!!!!;)

And this fool's a knowledgable man, so listen to him, girl!!!!!!;)

Originally posted by doctor unk

I HAVE A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY...I DONT CALL MYSL DOCTOR FOR NO REASON...

YOUR THINKING OF SEX SUBCONSCIENCLY....TRAINS AND TUNNELS AND LONG THINGS GOINGINTO BIG HOLES ARE YOUR SUBCONSCIENCE TELLING YOU THAT YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX...TRAINS PAINT AND SEX...

alright, dr.freud...and is the train also supposed to be telling her that shit wants to kill her mom and marry her dad?

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

anyone else?

Uh...can you call me and say that in a sexy voice?

:crazy:

Guest JoeHatesCops

I have strange dreams

Last night I dreampt I was at a alcoholics anonymous meeting with Big Pun, and this hot chick who heard voices and cut herself, what the hell does that mean?

PS freud is bullshit, he said cocaine was a great antidepressant, who pays money for a bloody nose and a feeling of paranoia, trendy retards

PSS I really had that dream but who gives a fuck, maybe it means im going to meet a fat chick who cuts herself and drinks alot. lol

• 4 years later...

anyone else?

I feel ya dude! I am still in a chill spot getting up, but ever since I started painting all I dream of now is sick looking throwies and wild flaring handstyles. I guess it is just the transition one makes when entering the graff world. I'll probably dream of tips and cans running around in my head next.Peace!

:scrambled:

Archived