Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

well...i got caught.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by qwertyuiop, Mar 14, 2002.

1. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

3. fiberoptical

fiberoptical New Jack

never let them see you sweat.

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

"im not in a gang!! i dont do that shit!!"

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

thats a lame story

6. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

were you looking for a father figure? you fucked up son

7. platapie

platapie Guest

they caught you. cant be all that fat and lazy now can they?

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i was with qwerty when he got caught...the ironic thing was....hes probobly the best runner ive ever seen...hes a fuckin trackstar....me on the other hand cant run one city block without huffing and puffing, and hes the one that got caught...haha sorry qwerty:D

9. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

Oh no, you went to Juvinile Hall. boo fucking hoo.

10. dai

dai Senior Member

man i got arrested last night for petty larceny, assault, and resisting arrest. i got caught, denied stealing it, tryed to walk out and dude man chased me, i accidently pushed some lady and her cart over on the way to the door and i got slammed into a rack and hemmed up. i fought and filled the busy store with very obscene things i wouldn't say in front of my mother. then when the cop got there they were gonna take me to the office...i tryed jettin' again but the porker was hot on my ass. i told the cop he needed to get some pussy because he was actin bitch for not letting me go and fighting, then when he laughed about it, i told him if it had been that long i'd be laughin at how pathetic it was...then the manager called me a loser and i said "im the loser? bitch you're like 30 still baggin groceries" i don't hate cops for who they are, i hate them for there job and there egotistical fuck face attitudes. well hopefully i can stay out of lockdown before im 18. i've had previous charges, a felony vandalism with an $8,000 restitution, and now this. all i gotta say is keep yah head high, do your shit, and don't let nobody stop you.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Keep your head up buckaroo......

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahha...god....id laugh at you too....your stealing, its against the law, why would he have let you go??? i swear, if your going to run around breaking the law at least have enough dignity not to act like a little bitch when you get caught.....

13. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

u r a cop. they are lazy because they caught the completely wrong people for the crime they wre trying to solve then wrote a janky ass police report.

14. WERK

WERK New Jack

ahah funny shit dai
    i remember one time i was with heepsa mates we had been drinking and painting all day.. we were all drunk and hungry so we decided to goto the finest pizza shop we could find and have a big feed .
    after devouring $180 (australian dollars) worth of pizza we somehow decided to leave without paying
    anyways halfway down the street i remembered i had left my bag at the place
    and being the fuckin slowcunt i am decided to make my drunken way back to try and get my bag
    i got back to the resturant and the people wouldnt give me back my bag so i decided to start yellin at them
    after a good 10 mins of yellin at them i decided if i wasnt gona get my bag back i may as well grab the tip jar so i grabbed it and started to walk out just as the cops walked in the door
    they draged me outside and started being fuckheads as usual
    it got worse when they emptied my bag and found paint
    so they threw me in the paddy wagon and draged me down to the station
    i ended up sweet talkin them and just getin a juvenile caution for graffiti implaments

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

damn that sucks werk, if your pot friend brain had only remembered the bag you woulda gotten anything...hahah luck