well....i finally saw training day.....

boogie hands

delete?? no??

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

seriously....anytime you want to start letting us delete our own posts you can do that

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IMFINETHANKYOU

It's MEMENTO.....

oh christ what the fuck ever... i checked my dvd and you know what? YOUR RIGHT

you knew what the fuck i meant goddamnit thanks for correctin me sonofafuckshitasspeepeevaginasalivaohbutlookthefuckoutimthefuckbetterthanyoufuckinbitchassshitfacedfuckinpeoplenowadaysgotmelikestandingguardonmyownfuckingstatementsowhatthefuckevermindthefuckinbussinessthatisalsoknownasyourownforfuckinoncethisgoesouttoallofyousonsoffuckingnutsackshitbitchsidontlikenofuckintothemuthafuckinbodyidontgiveafuckifimrubbinyouthewrongwayoner :D

Originally posted by cmeup

did you even get the movie? no plot? maybe it was to deep for you...

dude, dont insult me, a mentally retarded kindergardener could have figured out the plot....that movie was on some striaght to video type shit as far as im concerned.....seriously, 5 minutes into the movie it turns into a non stop block of retardation.....sorry to everyone who thought it was good.....

thats not an apology....im just saying i feel sorry for you guys:D

Archived