Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

well....i finally saw training day.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Apr 28, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

delete?? no??

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

seriously....anytime you want to start letting us delete our own posts you can do that
    :D

2. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

go pick up MOMENTO on video disc while your at it

3. unoprimero

unoprimero Guest

that movie was hella dope... i suggest you watch it if you havent yet, you be slackin.

4. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

It's MEMENTO.....

5. !CEBERG

!CEBERG Member

oh christ what the fuck ever... i checked my dvd and you know what? YOUR RIGHT

you knew what the fuck i meant goddamnit thanks for correctin me sonofafuckshitasspeepeevaginasalivaohbutlookthefuckoutimthefuckbetterthanyoufuckinbitchassshitfacedfuckinpeoplenowadaysgotmelikestandingguardonmyownfuckingstatementsowhatthefuckevermindthefuckinbussinessthatisalsoknownasyourownforfuckinoncethisgoesouttoallofyousonsoffuckingnutsackshitbitchsidontlikenofuckintothemuthafuckinbodyidontgiveafuckifimrubbinyouthewrongwayoner :D

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

isnt there a RETNA piece in one of the opening seens?

7. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

ah i cant spell..scene, sorry.

8. platapie

platapie Guest

i have only recently seen training day. it was ill.

9. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i saw that movie and went and got a tattoo on my chest saying "godzilla ain't got shit on me!!!!" ninjas know.

10. dai

dai Senior Member

dope film, i was diggin 'the office' alot.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

goin up

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

still havent seen it, im a poor bastard.i cant afford to rent it, damn

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

dude, dont insult me, a mentally retarded kindergardener could have figured out the plot....that movie was on some striaght to video type shit as far as im concerned.....seriously, 5 minutes into the movie it turns into a non stop block of retardation.....sorry to everyone who thought it was good.....

thats not an apology....im just saying i feel sorry for you guys:D

14. KIND

KIND Member

fuck yea she was good, but i think she was salvadorian(i think thats how u spell it)

15. rip

rip Elite Member

i think its elsalvadorin? im not sure but i noe its el....