WELCOME TO SAVANNAH

OBEY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the "TYME" flick

no that photo was not altered. it was on top of a newspaper vending machine. it was rainig and the street light was the only light there for the photo. the paint in the marker he used must have been water proof or something. no tricks just skills.

Originally posted by Mest Whun

Yeah i looked at the site and saw him in another flick..who is he does he wander around your neighborhood?

its archie, we got alot of funny guys like that in the area. stay drunk 24/7

i got to show you guys SugarMan one day.

• 7 months later...
Guest KING OF HELL

90% percent of the writers in Savannah are transplants. Theres some decent stuff here and there. Not a scene at all.

Obey, ease up on the locations and don't be too forthcomming with info about the shit in the flicks. Small town = Gay drama.

Originally posted by mrhand

sav_ga-unknown03.jpg

i like this one

venom . . on your web page you mis labeled MAin2 as maiz. . .

and you should branch out there more stuff then is at that one leagle spot which all your flicks from and peices are . .

i like NS

and i don't like sav . . hopefully i'll never return. . .

PointRok 138 AMFM

I dont write venom... I've never even met him... btw, that spot aint legal - there was heat there earlier this year and they adjusted their fences a bit. Thanks for the info on main2 - I'll fix it when I get a chance. I'll have some new flicks soon of elsewhere, but there isnt much going on here, unless I just dont know where I am.

Guest KING OF HELL

there are some spots hidden here and there. if you catch anything else from SAV, please dont disclose the area. just let the photo speak for itself. thanks.

ZELOT- FA.

Archived