Welcome to paradise aka seekings old playground

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by villain

Hey those last pics are coming out good on my browser. What's up with that building with the interdimensional portal on it? I've never seen that place before....

its near the train station east of fort street, i don't remember the name of the street it is on....

seeking?

Detroit honestly looks like the city of my dreams, I love the look of collapsing houses and buildings and the battle between mans constructions and natures minions.

I didnt get the chance to come through Detroit when I was in the US , most people I knew told me it was a dump and not to go there, hahahhaha , now I'm thinking "Its a dump but fuck I wish i went there!".

Looks like there is alot of abandond buildings and stuff, So I guess alot of graff there would live on for a while huh? You got to be pretty cluey in my current city if you want to beat the buff, having somthing that will live on is a luxury for me at the moment.

Great post.

Oh and kettie is that turdl stuff you?