WELCOME TO ATLANTA

OBEY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"TYME" "MET"

I see they tags and what-not up but i have yet to meet them. i just got a car and have been confined to the west side all my life. for a long time my friends and i thought we were the only ones doing graff in the City. "FREE AGENTS" Have a presence here but other than that i did not know of any other writers. the train tracks run by my house, thats where i got most of my exposure. if you in the area we can hook up cause i got space(MUCH SPACE) for some legal peices if you down

im always down for some piecing..nice site by the way...im in atlanta though...im not sure if i would call that "in the area" but i know some folks in savannah. tyme and met dropped some bombin in atl recently and hear they got illegals up in savannah too. i actually benched a few frieghts of theyres rollin by the other day.drop me some mail. deathbyaerosol@aol.com

CALI?

well are there any writers acyually born and raised in Savannah?

"TYME" "MET"= Thugs? I really dont know. Mosy of the writers i meet here are very disgruntled for what ever reason. i got over that kick when i was 17. i cant vibe with them. some one stenciled one of my peices(they are very lame for that, i might add). And beside being disgruntled, the ones i met(no putting them all in the same boat) just had some anti-social type issues goin on so i roll alone anyway. for the most part. the folks that are "CREW" if you wanna call it that are people close-pretty close to me/i grew up with.

"KONE/SKETCH" <--- whose name was jacked by some toy

"JOOPONE"

"RHETTDEC" <-- cool new comer

"OBEY" MySelf

Aint no tellin bout the SCAD thing,i heard some really irritating socalled graff artist and writers go to that art school, so you dont know what happend prior to that kid getting knocked out. i would not judge TYME and MET though.

Archived