weirdest.drink.ever.

courtorder

I picked this thing up at 7-11 last night for like 3 dollars or something fucking ridiculous.. it was just so weird i had to get it. Pictures.

my.php?image=img18791xk.jpg

my.php?image=img18808jf.jpg

img18818zi.jpg

img18827rx.jpg

it tastes like weak ass, watery lemonade. if you try to suck, without squeezing it you get like 90% air. Noone else should ever buy this crap.

and now bonecrusher:

<!--MCC Music Video Code Start -->

Music Codes Central</p><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://a1112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/02012000/s.hotbot.com/lycos_tv/metafiles/030630/bonecrusher_neverscare_wmv_300.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="220" height="257" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="false" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"><!--MCC Music Video Code End -->

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I go for monster, rockstar or amp. The first two are good because they realized that a new energry drink company pops up every 3 weeks and nobody likes paying $3 for a drink the size of a Capri Sun so you get about 2.5 times the amount in a can for the same price.

Rumor has it if you drink 4 Rockstars and smoke a cigarette you can walk through walls like the Flash.

my cousins just started a energy drink company in canada ...

its called "Beaver Buzz" and its an "all canadian" energy drink ... the selected the recipe and they made all the labelling and stuff like that

iun the 3 months they have been up and running 7-11 (canada only) has already approached them for an exclusive one year contract to distribute their drink across the country

so you canadians - GET TO IT AND BUY SOME BEAVER BUZZ!!!

hahahaha

i can't say that they look good : / i'd definitely rather drink an all natural energy drink. too bad they probably cost like 6$ a pop. one day i was reading the ingredients list for Monster and decided to look up all of the ingredients. I was surprised to find that all the stuff in there either naturally occurs in your body, or it helps with this that or the third. there were any shady ass chemicals that could give you cancer. Or so says the websites i went to.