1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Weird Ways You Love To Eat Your Food and Candy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lush, Nov 25, 2001.

1. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Weird Ways You Love To Eat Your Food and Candy

Discussion started by Lush - Nov 25, 2001

Gum: I can't chew it for more than 30 seconds, then I throw it out and pop in another piece (this is the best with that goldrush nuggets gum that comes in the little cloth bag)

Chocolate/bars: I have to eat all the chocolate off the outside (or at least the sides) before I can eat the inside (only works on bars with a different middle.

Broccoli: must eat the leafy, nubbly top first, then the stem.

Mom always told me not to play with my food, but I couldn't help it.

Lush - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Nov 25, 2001

im obsessed with proportion and distribution. each bite must have an amount of all items on the plate so that my last bite finishes everything at the same time.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Nov 25, 2001

seriously, it's like dining with Rainman...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Nov 25, 2001

what a weirdo.

I feel the need to set it up as a cival war reinactment. The gravy is a lake, the mashed potatoes, the battle field. so on and so forth.

not really though.

actually, I drown everything on my plate in meat gravy. it's like a game "guess what food it is". everything looks the same so I get a little surprise with every bite....."Hmm, this looks like turkey *chomp* *chomp*....ah, nope, it was a mouse"

who's the weirdo?

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass 12oz Veteran Member

Cracked Ass - Replied Nov 26, 2001

Civil war reenactment, hahahaha...hahaha...
    I used to do that around the single digits of age, eating off these plates that had scenes on them.
    I do the Beardo distribution thing sometimes, but not in the same bite, just leaving a little from each item till the end.
    I used to do the Lucky Charms marshmallow overload thing (eat all the oat stuff first, then straight spoonfuls of soggy marshmallows at the end).
    I also try to eat the entire KitKat bar the long way without any of the segments breaking off, it gets harder and harder toward the end.
    I go to great lengths to secure all the 2-bone chicken wings, and eat the 1-bones only as a last resort.
    There's probably a couple dozen more quirks of about the same severity.

Cracked Ass - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 26, 2001

nothing on my plate may touch. every seperate food must not mix with the others.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. mr.e

mr.e 12oz Senior Member

mr.e - Replied Nov 26, 2001

im getting pretty good at not doing this anymore, but i used to (and still do sometimes, when no one is looking) eat every item seperately, like first the meat, then the potatoes, then the noodles...i couldnt start something till something else was finished, and i couldnt eat more than one thing at a time.

but then i quit all that and now im a fat motherfucker. maybe i should start up that program again.

mr.e - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one 12oz Senior Member

CIPHER_one - Replied Nov 26, 2001

I still do that Lucky Charms thing. And I usually eat kit kats like that. But its an art form really. I try to get the wafers chocolate-free without breaking them. its hard.

CIPHER_one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 26, 2001

i throw away the ends of things. like, i pick up a french fry, eat it down to about half an inch, then throw it away. sandwhiches, same thing. basically, i dont eat the part that i was holding onto. if im real hungry, i dont think about it, but during your usual sort of meal, i do it unconciously....

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. eyeBddub

eyeBddub 12oz Member

eyeBddub - Replied Nov 26, 2001

I do that too. And when I'm in the process of eating, I always eat one thing, then move onto another, and so forth. There is never a mess on my plate ... ever.

eyeBddub - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. TOY

TOY New Jack

TOY - Replied Nov 26, 2001

i have to eat cereal soggy. i dont know if this is weird but say there are three things on the plate. i have to eat whatever there is most of first. then move on to the next.

TOY - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. chizm

chizm 12oz Senior Member

chizm - Replied Nov 26, 2001

everyone is somewhat obsessive compulsive.

the way we eat certain things really determines the little bit of obsessive compulsive tendancies we have.

chizm - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

SPLINTER - Replied Nov 26, 2001

beardo you are not alone. i do the exact same thing. i think i noticed that i did it about 4 years ago but i prolly done it all my life.

i have to eat cheesecake very slowly.

i eat my penutbutter(sometime w/jelly sometimes not) the way lush eats her chocolate bars.

and i just plain eat. im a fatass. i truely am.

14. blahblahblah

blahblahblah 12oz Veteran Member

blahblahblah - Replied Nov 26, 2001

every single piece of cereal has to have been dunked in the milk before i start to eat it...and soggy cereal?..forget it...i dont care how many starving children there are in the world, that shit gets thrown away faster than most fast things.

ice cream- i scrape most of it off with my top teeth until it looks like arsineo hall's hair circa 1990 then it's time to dine.

if mash potatos are on my plate, it's all over for whatever else is sharing space. i mix everything with them.

blahblahblah - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Lush - Replied Nov 26, 2001

I do that too (I forgot all about some of these things).
    I never thought of it as a problem, but I did do it today, I always do, It just never occured to me to eat them all haphazardly....

Lush - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: