weird thoughts...

iCEBERG

yea well i think im wierd... a little right?

yea so heres the deal...

i try to maintain, be a relaxed calm dude right? whose got his shit together so forth and so on

do you people have wierd thoughts? i mean wierd fuckin nasty or crazy thoughts for the sake of trying not to think of that shit? say before you go to bed?

for example ill want to go too sleep, if i think of one thing like say... blood, like say i saw blood today somewhere

id sit there an go "ohhhh shit"

then id think of lots of blood

then brains n shit, or recall faces of death or something of people shot in the face etc...

then ill take it to the next level right? bare with me this is when i kinda freak out, cause i try so hard not to i suck myself into disgustingness

then ill apply that to a baby, a baby shot in the face ok?

how about a rotton baby? that i imagine eating or something really gross like that, like rubbing my face all over it

thats fuckin gross right? yea... i wonder sometimes

or if im talking to my boy what if in the middle of a conversation i just spit in his face?

or if were by a ledge if i just pushed him off? or i jumped off?

ok... now theres two possabilities

im fuckin crazy is one

everybody thinks wierd shit sometimes, its a product of our enviroment is two

and theres a third i forgot to mention

what if im just exploring the "what ifs?" or how far my imagination runs.... oh boy cause it runs...

what do you think? ill prolly think your a fuckin crazy wierdo if you can relate, even tho i, myself am the average dude, and much more luckier than most

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have really horrible (well i suppose any one outside my head would assume so) thoughts when im with people about ways to off them. .. i also have a problem with laughing for no apparent reason, havent figured out why yet...i think its normal just no one talks about it.

oh lord thank you someone else feels me

for real tho i think everyones like... what the fuck? your crazy blah blah blah

knowin damn well they do that shit sometimes too

i know my boy used to do it to make me laugh when we played hide-n-go seek

he used to say shit like

"skinned and pickled penis tops"

and "uteris soup" an shit an i would laugh so hard because its just plain fucking gross

its a bad funny, like when someone makes fun of jesus an shit, you know its dead wrong.... but you laugh because well... its dead wrong

yea but i dont think like this all the time... only sometimes... an i too have thought up about 4 fool proof not yet proven plans/ways to off people and dispose of bodies

one example being that you get a walkin freezer from your boy or in someones store you know and freeze the body before you chop it up so its not so messy, makes sense right? i thought of that myself:D

Guest railroadjerk

i had problems with OCD like symptoms which included thinking of bad things happening to friends and family and id have to say "NO" in my head a certain number of times. my magic number was 8 for everything, touching things a certain amount of times..etc etc

it all pretty much died out after awhile, i still touch things like that but its more of a superstition now.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

i had problems with OCD like symptoms which included thinking of bad things happening to friends and family and id have to say "NO" in my head a certain number of times. my magic number was 8 for everything, touching things a certain amount of times..etc etc

it all pretty much died out after awhile, i still touch things like that but its more of a superstition now.

oh shit nuts@!#

i was diagnosed with obsesive compulsive disorder!

maybe thats why im a freak, except i dont have to touch stuff or say no over an over again. maybe thats where im going wrong

i do stupid little shit, like fix stuff thats crooked.

say if a book is on a table an its crooked, meanin the sides arent lined up with the sides of the table i feel compelled to alight it. i also chew on shit often, like straws an stuff.

but i dont see how that ties into me thinking about eating dead babies an shit sometimes...

ive come t the conclusion that i have what is called a "wild" imagination that just kinda builds itself offa whatever i have in m hea at the time.

if im in "gross" mode lets say, for whatever reason, ill go through the grosest shit i can think of in about 15 seconds which can consist of hundreds of different scenarios and ill remember the really nasty ones

i also will do it, but with hot girls. i think of just plain hot girls doing sexual shit to me or to eachother at the worst of times, because i dunno. like layin back in a dentist chair with sweat pants on.... heh ill be like "ohhh shit no no not this not now, goddamnit naked old ladies, naked old men midget sex etc..." or whatever i have to think of to not pitch a tent in public

iCEBERG shrugs

no

it reassures me other people cant control their imagination like me

... that was a good one... im impressed

Baby Puncher Oner would be a neat name now that i think of it

not very original, but it is in its own way

i forget the baby n microwave joke also

*EDIT*

this thread has had 71 reads an no replies

your either

lazy

in denial

just scour the board

or lieing to yourself

or are really dull

i think thinkin of ways to kills babies and old people or retards is wrong, yet creative, dead wrong actually... but an unrestricted imagination, along with sending old ladies and dead babies into space an shit....

now you got me thinkin about old ladies and dead babies in space...heh...thats kinda funny... i got really bored/drunk one night and found some water color paints...but everthing i drew had mass amounts of blood and guts...mostly zombie type stuff.....but that could just be my love for horror movies..... i'm gonna paint dead babies in space....ha

now thats what the fuck im talkin about, that dude right there? is uninhibitednesstionally. you should be too

yea i grew up on horror movies so maybe thats why?!?! i dunn never thought of it that way, isnt this interesting

*edit*

oh dont forget to put the "mentally challenged" in horrible situations to push every extreme. were trying for all angles here

elderly young ratarded etc... everything thats horrible lets mixe em up?

say dead babies with rotting puppy corpses stuffed inside a old person?

get creative hah that is horrible i should just kill myself

Guest MATTHEW

I'm traumatized...

Ever since I was real young, I had this thought of jumping out of an airplane with a parachute and having the chute not open. Over the years this thought has stuck with me and I have thought about it so much where it has become so realistic, I even have dreams about it. The part that gets me the most is that point where I see the ground coming at me so fast and then in seconds I come slamming into the ground at 300+ mph, smashing my body into pieces as I hit impact. fuck...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

how about a rotton baby? that i imagine eating or something really gross like that, like rubbing my face all over it

thats fuckin gross right? yea... i wonder sometimes

or if im talking to my boy what if in the middle of a conversation i just spit in his face?

or if were by a ledge if i just pushed him off? or i jumped off?

haha it gets worse man, i know the feeling. i've felt things and dreamt things i'll never tell anyone they're so fucked up and weird. but not too long ago i had this dream that i went to this restuarant with this girl, and we walked in to sit down. and she leaned over and puked...and i stood away real quick, and then every one in the restuarant started puking everywhere. i started gettin freaked out by it so i ran around and cut everyones throat with a butter knife so they'd stop puking. after, i threw the knife on the floor and walked out. or i always have like dreams inside of dreams, and have violent ass dreams where im beatin the shit out of people and strangling them until there throats turn into mush. like sometimes i just get urges to do shit or say shit. start to think of gruesome things and cant stop thinking about it, like really sick shit you know you dont want to be thinking about.

Re: Re: weird thoughts...

Originally posted by dai

like sometimes i just get urges to do shit or say shit. start to think of gruesome things and cant stop thinking about it, like really sick shit you know you dont want to be thinking about.

egg fucking zactly

i think thats the problem right there, is its like a hole i suck myself into. the more i try not to think of this disturbing shit the more i become engulfed in the most disgusting scenarios that its so fucked up like you said, i would never tell anyone because im afraid they look at me different. or think theres something wrong with me, even tho im the average dude.

i dont like nasty shit, honestly. horror movies? great those are dope... faces of death? you cant get me to watch that with a gun in my mouth

i just have this subconsious urge to ruin my own day or something.

ill literally be talking to a female an in my head, even though shes fine as fuck think shit like

"yea you look good, but your brains allover this place would look just as gross as anyone elses"

or shit like

"your insides smell just as bad as mines"

ahaha just to ruin my fucking conversation, its horrible, i cant stand it, but it is kinda funny, i mean really, who thinks of shit like that? im a sure a few of you do, i wish i didnt

an its all cause we try so hard not to, i think if we just didnt think about it either or... we'd be better off

i always think of stuff i'd like to do to my stepdad (whom i hate).... like when he falls asleep on the couch....just jab him in the neck with a fork....or punch him really hard in his nose so it breaks..... but i can't...and wont..... drunk........ehhhh......

aederalmosttoodrunktowalkoner.

-i.s.c-

Guest willy.wonka

OH, GO SHOVE A DILDO UP YOUR ASS....SUCK ON YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY AND IMAGINE YOUR DADDY STICKIN HIS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH...

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by railroadjerk

dude I got something similar

I don't say NO

but I count too, I always change the number

yeah I also touch stuff

or blink my eyes a number of times too

ever sincce I can remember yo

and it pisses me off

Originally posted by willy.wonka

OH, GO SHOVE A DILDO UP YOUR ASS....SUCK ON YOUR MOTHERS PUSSY AND IMAGINE YOUR DADDY STICKIN HIS DICK IN YOUR MOUTH...

that was pleasant

but im going for gross, and wrong

so try again

something along the line of suckin on dead fetuses wrapped in old uterus lining or something to that extent

or dead babies with poop in their mouths

where the shock factor wonka? come on!

ohh boy this thread needs to be deleted

Guest willy.wonka

posted by willy.wonka

4 hungry pitbulls and 2 babies...crying for thier mommy as she rubs blood all over the infants..

she kicks one of the infants in the face and luaghs as she walks away..

she gets butt naked and while her husband fucks her in the ass he guts her and crawls in a fetus position inside of mommy dearest.

:D

Guest willy.wonka

dead babies with poop in thier mouths?

that is wierd...

how about grabbin that halo wrapped around your head and start shaking it.

this thread needs to be erased...all of it.

dont forget about them pitbulls.i wont allow myself to visualize the entire thing,but...it is pretty nasty.

Archived