Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

weird thoughts...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Apr 2, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

yea well i think im wierd... a little right?

yea so heres the deal...

i try to maintain, be a relaxed calm dude right? whose got his shit together so forth and so on

do you people have wierd thoughts? i mean wierd fuckin nasty or crazy thoughts for the sake of trying not to think of that shit? say before you go to bed?

for example ill want to go too sleep, if i think of one thing like say... blood, like say i saw blood today somewhere

id sit there an go "ohhhh shit"

then id think of lots of blood

then brains n shit, or recall faces of death or something of people shot in the face etc...

then ill take it to the next level right? bare with me this is when i kinda freak out, cause i try so hard not to i suck myself into disgustingness

then ill apply that to a baby, a baby shot in the face ok?

how about a rotton baby? that i imagine eating or something really gross like that, like rubbing my face all over it

thats fuckin gross right? yea... i wonder sometimes

or if im talking to my boy what if in the middle of a conversation i just spit in his face?

or if were by a ledge if i just pushed him off? or i jumped off?

ok... now theres two possabilities

im fuckin crazy is one

everybody thinks wierd shit sometimes, its a product of our enviroment is two

and theres a third i forgot to mention

what if im just exploring the "what ifs?" or how far my imagination runs.... oh boy cause it runs...

what do you think? ill prolly think your a fuckin crazy wierdo if you can relate, even tho i, myself am the average dude, and much more luckier than most

2. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I have really horrible (well i suppose any one outside my head would assume so) thoughts when im with people about ways to off them. .. i also have a problem with laughing for no apparent reason, havent figured out why yet...i think its normal just no one talks about it.

3. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

oh lord thank you someone else feels me

for real tho i think everyones like... what the fuck? your crazy blah blah blah

knowin damn well they do that shit sometimes too

i know my boy used to do it to make me laugh when we played hide-n-go seek

he used to say shit like

"skinned and pickled penis tops"

and "uteris soup" an shit an i would laugh so hard because its just plain fucking gross

its a bad funny, like when someone makes fun of jesus an shit, you know its dead wrong.... but you laugh because well... its dead wrong

yea but i dont think like this all the time... only sometimes... an i too have thought up about 4 fool proof not yet proven plans/ways to off people and dispose of bodies

one example being that you get a walkin freezer from your boy or in someones store you know and freeze the body before you chop it up so its not so messy, makes sense right? i thought of that myself:D

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah i get that , but not in that greusome death way , just stupid shit about pointless irrelevant crap from my past , or stupid assinine thoughts that dont even make sense

5. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

i had problems with OCD like symptoms which included thinking of bad things happening to friends and family and id have to say "NO" in my head a certain number of times. my magic number was 8 for everything, touching things a certain amount of times..etc etc

it all pretty much died out after awhile, i still touch things like that but its more of a superstition now.

6. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

i think about living in a trainyard, or moving to the midwest, just so i can paint trains in corn fields...now thats crazy.

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

oh shit [email protected]!#

i was diagnosed with obsesive compulsive disorder!

maybe thats why im a freak, except i dont have to touch stuff or say no over an over again. maybe thats where im going wrong

i do stupid little shit, like fix stuff thats crooked.

say if a book is on a table an its crooked, meanin the sides arent lined up with the sides of the table i feel compelled to alight it. i also chew on shit often, like straws an stuff.

but i dont see how that ties into me thinking about eating dead babies an shit sometimes...

ive come t the conclusion that i have what is called a "wild" imagination that just kinda builds itself offa whatever i have in m hea at the time.

if im in "gross" mode lets say, for whatever reason, ill go through the grosest shit i can think of in about 15 seconds which can consist of hundreds of different scenarios and ill remember the really nasty ones

i also will do it, but with hot girls. i think of just plain hot girls doing sexual shit to me or to eachother at the worst of times, because i dunno. like layin back in a dentist chair with sweat pants on.... heh ill be like "ohhh shit no no not this not now, goddamnit naked old ladies, naked old men midget sex etc..." or whatever i have to think of to not pitch a tent in public

iCEBERG shrugs

8. secn

secn Junior Member

Have you ever wondered what it would look like if your traveling at the speed of light and then you turned around to look at yourself, weird huh.Oh and its my b-day, im getting drunk!Peace!

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

taking bolt cutters to a baby's jaw...
    most fucked up thing i had ever imagined.

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

should i have not said that?:(

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

no

it reassures me other people cant control their imagination like me

... that was a good one... im impressed

Baby Puncher Oner would be a neat name now that i think of it

not very original, but it is in its own way

i forget the baby n microwave joke also

*EDIT*

this thread has had 71 reads an no replies

your either

lazy

in denial

just scour the board

or lieing to yourself

or are really dull

i think thinkin of ways to kills babies and old people or retards is wrong, yet creative, dead wrong actually... but an unrestricted imagination, along with sending old ladies and dead babies into space an shit....

12. aederone

aederone Member

now you got me thinkin about old ladies and dead babies in space...heh...thats kinda funny... i got really bored/drunk one night and found some water color paints...but everthing i drew had mass amounts of blood and guts...mostly zombie type stuff.....but that could just be my love for horror movies..... i'm gonna paint dead babies in space....ha

13. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

now thats what the fuck im talkin about, that dude right there? is uninhibitednesstionally. you should be too

yea i grew up on horror movies so maybe thats why?!?! i dunn never thought of it that way, isnt this interesting

*edit*

oh dont forget to put the "mentally challenged" in horrible situations to push every extreme. were trying for all angles here

elderly young ratarded etc... everything thats horrible lets mixe em up?

say dead babies with rotting puppy corpses stuffed inside a old person?

get creative hah that is horrible i should just kill myself

14. aederone

aederone Member

there's just something about a maniac with a white mask and a huge knife....or a guy that takes out an entire room of zombies with a lawn mower that gets me. i think i'm off to watch dead alive now....good day.

15. MATTHEW

MATTHEW Guest

I'm traumatized...

Ever since I was real young, I had this thought of jumping out of an airplane with a parachute and having the chute not open. Over the years this thought has stuck with me and I have thought about it so much where it has become so realistic, I even have dreams about it. The part that gets me the most is that point where I see the ground coming at me so fast and then in seconds I come slamming into the ground at 300+ mph, smashing my body into pieces as I hit impact. fuck...