WEIRD, LOCAL PHENOMENON in your area

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all I see around here is fucking Natural Ice cans....everywhere. Its sad.

although to be a tad cooler, I was driving on this road way out in the country, and no shit the only thing there was my car, a long winding road, trees and shit tons, and I mean shit tons of yellow butterflies. just flying around, It was kinda fun and surreal bombing down this road engulfed in yellow butterflies, for some reason it made me think along the lines of final fantasy.

there is this cross dresser that always goes out in a red dress, matching red strappy high heels, blonde wig, fake boobs and i shit you not a red sequins beenie with the propeler on it. Every where i go i see this dude riding around on his bike. I promise you this was the first time i ever felt i needed one of those cell phones that take pictures so you can send to your homies.

Word on the street is this dude used to rent a room at my crib before my folks moved in here.:eek:

Kangaroos!

No shit, sounds cliche but, In my city ,at night, there are kangaroos everywhere, they come down from the surrounding mountians and take to the streets!

some of are big too! im a tall guy but everyso-often I see a big male kangaroo that is as tall as me and its not scared either!!!!!

The other night I was coming home after a few hours of bombing and there was a big male kangaroo on the footpath ahead of me, I was walking towards it an normally the hop off or at least move, this one was looking at me like it wanted to fight!!!!! and didnt budge an inch!!!!

fuck, like I know how to handle myself, Im used to walking into a bar and evey fukuh looking at me like he wants to fight an shit, aint no thing, but fuck! with a kangaroo i dont know what to expect aye!

Some of these things are seriously staunch!

hahhahah its like they are slowly taking over, you walk the streets at night here and you would think they run the joint!

For real!

theres these 'ghost tracks' here in the alamo city. its been on unsolved mysteries...

anyhow, you roll up to these tracks, and put your car in neutral. your car gets 'pushed' over the tracks.

supposedly, some kids died in a bus there once, when the bus got stalled and a train hit them. everybody died. so now, if you pull up to them, your car gets pushed...

and if you put some powder on the back of your car, little kids hand prints show up.

i don't know about all that, but i have been there, and the car did get pushed over the tracks.

thats mad creepy dude^^

lets see in Indianapolis there is Tom Lael. No one really knows who he is but he is a deranged bum that other bums write graffiti about. There are messages about Tom Lael all over the city writen in allies and shit. There was this guy that started to make a documentary about Lael. He would go around and give bums beer and cigarettes to talk about him. They were always hella sketched out to point people in his direction or give any kinda info on him. I think they eventually found where he lived and there was some crazy ass shit like a manger with a dead baby jesus plastic deal inside it and some other off the wall shit. Act like you know.

Guest im not witty

the other day outside the skate shop there was this wild haired guy dressed in all brown with a shlitz malt liqour cardboard box chained to his leg and waist so it was sticking out . then he had a medallion made out of another shlitz box around his neck with the bull logo and all. he was picking up pieces of trash with this pincher type janitor tool. but like little miniscule peices of trash, like. dirt and shit and putting them in the box on his leg.

i was standing there watching him laughing my ass off for a while. the wind started to blow and he took out some tape and taped his cardboard medallion to his shirt so it wouldnt flap around. even the other bums were watching him.

stupid funny .

Originally posted by Grandola

theres these 'ghost tracks' here in the alamo city. its been on unsolved mysteries...

anyhow, you roll up to these tracks, and put your car in neutral. your car gets 'pushed' over the tracks.

supposedly, some kids died in a bus there once, when the bus got stalled and a train hit them. everybody died. so now, if you pull up to them, your car gets pushed...

and if you put some powder on the back of your car, little kids hand prints show up.

i don't know about all that, but i have been there, and the car did get pushed over the tracks.

in my city we have a hill just like that and if put your car in neutral you get pushed up the hill. the story is some kids get killed by some crazy dude and they are trying to help escape. we do the powder thing too! i think a little urban legend stereotype is happening here. shit is creepy though and the hill is high enough that under normal circumstances you wouldnt be able to roll up it!

other than that I always see mattresses on I880 , i dont know why but everytime im on that freeway i see a mattress.

in my city and cities close by

the ghost of ed geine

at least 20 u.f.o sightings a month

no bums at all in my city but you always see a rolled up sleeping bag in some alley or ditch

jeffry dahlmer shrine..i'm not kidding

the ghost of jhon wayne gacy in a hotel

a large amount of basements used to be bars in my city during the american alcohal ban and there are numerous reports of drinking or drunken ghosts

no hookers on the streets.....but if you go to a house party....white girls are weird..

a ghost ship comes near the lake in the winter around 2 a.m..i heard

hardly no litter

the only graffiti i see in this town is on the trains going through.

and no bums....i still cant get over that

I see alot of deer. Everytime I go bombing on foot I always see a mom deer walking with her little babies deer like in the middle of the road on main streets and shit, I always see skunks, owls, hawks, all that shit. Ive been painting on the side of freeway and a family of deers walked by me.

theres this statue in my city called blinkies

its in a cemetary its a statue of some soldier from ww1

and anytime at night drunk or sober if you look at it for long enough it blinks

me and some mates thort it was a load of shit so we drove down there one night

stared at it for a few minutes then at the same time all just shat ourselves

thing actually blinks

Guest imported_Tesseract

Great thread needlejuice, i couldnt say that i've noticed something like that, but still, i have personal phenomena worthy of mentioning, The last two months, 90% of the times i check the watch its always something like 13:13, or 9:09 or 2:22...i sware to god i cant believe that..the second is that i regulary find playing cards on the streets, one week ago i scored a spare 9 spades...

ObjectMeta