Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WEIRD, LOCAL PHENOMENON in your area

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Jul 16, 2003.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i see gloves, gloves fricken everywhere...work gloves mostly..
    and they are ALWAYS lying on the side of the road,
    nestled against the curb all fucked up and filthy. and
    for some bizarre-ass reason they are everywhere..

[​IMG]

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

shoes, it goes for everywhere, but rome seemed to have a ton of shoes, laying, not shitty shoes, nice leather shoes, girl shoes, lots of shoes.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i've seen 'em too, along with old socks and baby shoes...how bizarre..

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

all I see around here is fucking Natural Ice cans....everywhere. Its sad.

although to be a tad cooler, I was driving on this road way out in the country, and no shit the only thing there was my car, a long winding road, trees and shit tons, and I mean shit tons of yellow butterflies. just flying around, It was kinda fun and surreal bombing down this road engulfed in yellow butterflies, for some reason it made me think along the lines of final fantasy.

5. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

6. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

the ultimate phenomenon:

the solitary boot on the interstate

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I live right by an elementary school, so I always see shit like jackets, shoes, socks, gloves, even pants. Who doesn't realize they are missing a pair of pants?

Kids are idiots.

8. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

HA HA HA HA!!!!

9. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

Herion addicts being respected.

10. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

tires and shopping carts...EVERYWHERE....

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

yeah, shopping carts...at least 4-5 on my single block always...
    plus furniture, right now i have a dresser, a wicker chair, and a table in front of my spot... some couches pieces a few places down.. and a mattress across the street.... shit pops up every night.

12. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

i saw a peacock cross the road once.

i see at least one ricer everyday.

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

there is this cross dresser that always goes out in a red dress, matching red strappy high heels, blonde wig, fake boobs and i shit you not a red sequins beenie with the propeler on it. Every where i go i see this dude riding around on his bike. I promise you this was the first time i ever felt i needed one of those cell phones that take pictures so you can send to your homies.

Word on the street is this dude used to rent a room at my crib before my folks moved in here.:eek:

14. -->Def$tar!

-->Def$tar! Junior Member

Kangaroos!
    No shit, sounds cliche but, In my city ,at night, there are kangaroos everywhere, they come down from the surrounding mountians and take to the streets!
    some of are big too! im a tall guy but everyso-often I see a big male kangaroo that is as tall as me and its not scared either!!!!!
    The other night I was coming home after a few hours of bombing and there was a big male kangaroo on the footpath ahead of me, I was walking towards it an normally the hop off or at least move, this one was looking at me like it wanted to fight!!!!! and didnt budge an inch!!!!
    fuck, like I know how to handle myself, Im used to walking into a bar and evey fukuh looking at me like he wants to fight an shit, aint no thing, but fuck! with a kangaroo i dont know what to expect aye!
    Some of these things are seriously staunch!
    hahhahah its like they are slowly taking over, you walk the streets at night here and you would think they run the joint!
    For real!

15. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

theres these 'ghost tracks' here in the alamo city. its been on unsolved mysteries...

anyhow, you roll up to these tracks, and put your car in neutral. your car gets 'pushed' over the tracks.

supposedly, some kids died in a bus there once, when the bus got stalled and a train hit them. everybody died. so now, if you pull up to them, your car gets pushed...

and if you put some powder on the back of your car, little kids hand prints show up.

i don't know about all that, but i have been there, and the car did get pushed over the tracks.