Weird dreams

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

I had a dream last night that I was shooting staples into various parts of my face and evaluating how bad it hurt in every spot. I got one in my jaw and sat there and wiggled it around for awhile till it popped out. I actually woke up with a sick stomach from that dream cuz' it felt so real. Whatcha' got?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My mom coming from cambodia after the khmer rouge had ALOT of stories to tell me and my family and finally i actually have a dream because of the stories shes told me, months ago i had a dream that i was in a concentration camp in cambodia, or at least i think it was cambodian because the gaurds spoke cambodian, so im at the camp watching over cows and stuff, my job was to take care of the animals and if any of the animals got sick i was supposed to take all the blood out and drink all of it, so i end up drinking too much blood and my skin turns as red as blood, after that the soldiers tell me my new job is to eat anyone who dies in the camp some wierd shit.

Here's some idears:

"Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap. Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.

Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.

Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.

Other Perspectives

A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.

In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.

According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if your are telling lies. "

Dunno, some of that sounds like bollocks to me.

I don't get much sleep most nights, so i tend not to remember many of my dreams, but at least once i night, i'll wake up suddenly with a racing heartbeat and totally freaked outta my mind. It used to be disturbing at first, but now i just pass right out again.

Originally posted by big bruno+Nov 30 2005, 08:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (big bruno - Nov 30 2005, 08:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarahyoulose@Nov 30 2005, 12:33 AM

uhm

so i ALWAYS have dreams about my teeth falling out.

apparently there is some signifigance to this. anyone have any idears?

I think that every girl I have ever known has had those dreams.

[/b]

fantasing about being able to give a really sweet bj ? not that i mind a bit of teeth

When I was in middle school, before I started smoking weed, I would have these dreams that my friends and I would get high and walk down the street. Then some thugs would come running down the street after us, and either I couldn't run fast enough, or I couldn't swing hard enough at them to do any damage.

i'm sure i've said this before on here a few times, but i once had a dream where

the top of my skull popped off in this vacant university lecture room and i took a

sniff..it wasn't gory or anything like that, i was just basically taking whiff of my own brain..when i woke up it was so fucking tangible

that i drove myself nuts for awhile trying to figure out why it was so familiar, but

still somehow brainy smelling..

two years later i was in the bathroom putting on a cloth bandaid when i flipped

and realized the smell of my brain in my dream was of bandaids. heh heh

I've had a dream where I lost one of my front teeth. Not my very front teeth, but just forward enough to be visible when I smile. I remember feeling quite traumatized upon waking up and feeling very relieved that I had all my chompers.

I also used to have those dreams where you cant run fast enough or punch hard enough. I haven't had them in a while.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Nov 30 2005, 02:33 AM

uhm

so i ALWAYS have dreams about my teeth falling out.

apparently there is some signifigance to this. anyone have any idears?

I get this one too a lot. Always freaks me out.

when i was younger my grandmother used to always talk to me about the importance of dreams. at one point i was realy into it, and i would sleep with a pen & paper by my bed so as soon as i was conscious i could write my dreams down. shit is pretty intense i got to the point where i could gain consciousness inside of my dream and pretty much do whatever i wanted, but then i found marijuana.

One that sticks in my mind was picking a fight with some security guard in a mall over some dirty look he gave me only to have him throw a robo seeking ninja star at me. At one point I just stood there like "fuck it its just a dream" then it cut me and it fucking hurt. After that it was on. I spent the rest of the dream trying to escape this shopping mall which was more like a futuristic prison on the upper levels. The dream ended with all the security guards being axed to death just when I was about to give up, by this old lady who I kicked my friends out of my house for when they started throwing bottles at her right at the start of the dream.

I think I would of been 17 when I had that one.

the best shit is when your in serious danger in a dream and you suddenly realize that its not real. when this happens to me i can dodge bullets, fly and throw buses. i even turn into colossus and just eat whatever niggas throw at me. i was getting chased by some taliban niggas carrying boxcutters one time. they cornered me and i transformed into a fat colossus and cracked theyre heads open. i just whip ass then wake myself up and make some cereal. :burn:

Last nights dream was strange,

I was in a swimming race against 1 million gold fish, we shared the same l

ane and I kicked there fucking ass. I won 1 million dollers, and everyone

wanted a part of me, timemagazine, fox news, mancow... everyone wanted

to interview the man that beat 1 million goldfish. When they asked me my

motivation I said "a goldfish would squander away 1 million dollars, I'd use

it with the best intentions"

When I woke up I told my girlfriend, thinking I'd get some squish pushin

for how creative I am... I got ziltch.