Weird Dreams Anyone.... ?

Secret

Maybe its all this Nyquil I've been drinking before I go to bed, but I've been having some weird dreams every night. The one I especially remember (which is sorta graffiti related so this might interest you)... I was benching at some camp site, and before you know it, I hopped in a boxcar. Then the boxcar turned into a little wooden basket with wheels on it and the rail turned into a roller coaster. It was one hell of a ride. Then I ended up in Canada and they asked for my I.D. I got my real I.D. and my fake one mixed up and those mean Montes were so mad at me they took me to a Canadian jail. Then I woke up and I had to pee.

I remember last summer I had some Tequilla before hopping into my tent and I had a weird dream about Gotham City. Giant was the owner of some huge factory there, and he was recruiting people to work for him. I actually emailed him about it and he actually wrote back but probably thought I was weird.

Okay so I had some Dayquil and I'm super drowsy. I don't know what the point of this thread is and I haven't been able to taste or smell anything for the past 2 days.

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other night I had a dream that I was a mob collector. I was enjoying my dream very much. I guess i was talking in my sleep too, because I woke up and heard myself say, "Give me the money or I'll break your knees."

Don't get me started on Nyquil fueled halucinations. I'm the king when it comes to that. Once in particular (while I was living in a dorm with a community bathroom) I walked into a wall (twice) and, i think, knocked myself out. I was on my way to the bathroom, and I woke up two hours later about to piss my pants.

Guest --zeSto--

very simple one...

I made a pact with a friend that we'd both stop drinking beer when the first snow stayed on the ground.

this is Canada right?

So then I have a dream that I'm playing in the snow.

that's it for beer, untill the spring that is!

Alkaline, people have been complaining about me sleep talking. Some of my friends and I went on a little road trip not too long ago and 4 of us had to share a bed (we're all midgets so we fit). My friend said I sounded like I was talking to a guy... I was probably dreaming about some hot fireman coming to save me.

:yum:

i always have crazy obstacle course dreams.

once i was going in a house and my hand was a gun. i got closed in a room where there was a weird door that wouldnt open. when it did all these kids from school came pooring in and i had to shoot them. then i went up a flight of stairs and my parents were asleep in their bedroom with my dog. i had to shoot them too, it was like i didnt have control. i made someone else shoot my dog though because i couldnt.

then when i was finished all these goth kids were all excited that i completed the thing and they put some weird necklace around my neck.

another one it was a blizzard and my best friend and i were driving around. all these cars were getting into these graffically gorey accidents and like spinning on the front fender. then we hit something and my friend flew out the door window and broke her foot but we were cracking up because its so stupid to fly out the door's window.

i dont know. ever since my boyfriend broke up with me i have been having really physco dreams.

Guest professor poopatronic

my dreams are usually really fucked up and violent for some reason, but i remember this one i had where i was somehow a competitor on iron chef but i didn't make it there for the show because i was making out with some fine girl in a refridgerator or something like that

Guest imported_Tesseract

I misread the topic title as "wet dreams anyone" (for real i am not trying to be an asshole).

Then i saw the author's name, "Secret" it said...

Right before that i saw that picture secret posted on the "post a pic of your girl" talking for some hot lesbo action...

I combined all that information in my head and here i am admiting that i just misread the title...

So after all that daydreaming here's my weirdest dream,

I was lying on the couch taking a nap and trying not to fall asleep at the same time.I was in a state of complete torpidity but i was telling to my self get up...get up

I realised that i was dreaming of being awake when my mom called me...i jumped off the couch and for a few minutes i couldnt decide which part was actually dreaming and which part was me being awake...Very weird and disorientating situation

You'll regret getting me started. I have the most bizarre and vivid dreams of anyone I've talked to.

Last night was one of the 'hiding out from the forces destroying the world' type dreams. The world wasn't going to be completely destroyed, just society ripped up somewhat and then anarchy, but there were cool possibilities for those surviving. I was up 'north' somewhere with a few friends and family, dodging this demon/witch chick who kept showing up and blowing up things in our vicinity but never scoring a direct hit. We were in a restaurant which was also a storeroom and maybe a ski lodge in the off season. There were two bars, one in the center of the room and a smaller one on one side. We had a tank/cannon device parked by the central bar for defense. I was near the side bar when the demon chick popped up and fired some kind of lightning at the tank, blowing off the turret in a green flash and smashing all the wineglasses that were hung upside down above the bar. This startled my family, who were seated nearby. Then I was sitting on a couch with Jason Alexander, who was shooting the shit and trying out some of his new stand-up comedy routine on me, which was mostly about shaving. I was thinking, "Wow, it's like having my own personal comedian for a half hour" or something like that when I woke up.

I haven't

I haven't been sleeping alot the past two weeks, which have been shitty shitty weeks..........But,

my most recent dreams, deal with mostly me and my ex having alot of passionate kissing and sex.

Good thing? yeah, cuz it wasn't a wet dream or anything and i woke up ......with that , kinda missing it feeling.

But oh well, Just gotta keep hoping i can have that goodness with someother girl............sigh.

Damn.

You know what............My ex had alot of dreams of me being in orgies and her like, being so disgusted with me that she threw up in the dreams, ...............but then again, at the time prior and when we started to go out again, .........i was a mad pimp and lots of ladies were digging me.....so that could be the reasoning for the orgy dream...........

otherwise............i didn't end up going into any orgies, and i turned down a request for a threesome..........(has never happened to me again.....gosh darn)..........but yeah, i was completely faithful, and broke up with her after a bad3 months of .......eh lets it end there.

2 nights ago, i had a dream that i had moved back to brooklyn, and i was living in this neighborhood that looked like the hood on the cosby show. i was on a walking tour of the historic brownstone houses. so the tour starts, and i realize that the tour guide is a robotic dog. then, the dog is showing us the interior of a house and says "excuse me, i have to use the bathroom, whatever you do, don't watch." so the robot dog walks into the bathroom and leaves the door open, and now i'm all curious. what does a robotic dog do in the bathroom? does it piss or just shoot oil or something? so i tried to casually look over there and then the dog turns around, looks me straight in the eye and says "i told you not to look, now you will pay the consequences" then the thing attacks me, so i grabbed a lamp off the table and smash it over the dog and start beating it with this brass lampstand. eventually, i wrecked the robot dog, and there was all wires and shit hanging out everywhere. everyone else in the tour group is pissed at me for killing the dog and ruining the tour. so some crazy jamaican lady from the tour group maces me, and then when i was expecting to feel the burning in my eyes i woke up. so yes, i have been having some fucked up dreams lately.

Re: Re: Damn.

Originally posted by avils

I would like to kill you...:rolleyes:

Alright well, situation..........Girl #1 is ehhhh, girl #2 is pretty damn cute. Well, we were just talking and she's like come on, mad serious and shit.........but at teh time i was really really deeply like a canyon in love with my ex, so i was like nah. haha She was so pissed and amazed.......that i turned it down.

Oh well! Less chance of getting disease, less to worry about, less chance of empregnating a girl.........i mean it probably could have been a hell of a experience, but i don't regret saying no. I'm probably one of the few kids at 17 that would say no to that, and that must mean something? no?....................that im a dumb ass? haha:crazy:

Guest serpent of the light

everynite the last week i've had dreams about getting busted with over 50 counts and getting the death penalty and shit.

the previous 2 weeks i dreamed about starting painting again (i quit for 2 year for parental issues and started up again last week)

i'm getting paranoid over the dream of getting caught. i dont take any of my sketching supplies to school anymore

xxx303

i rarely remember my dreams when i wake up and whats weird is i've seen some dreams i've dreamt happen. its like i'd have a dream and like 3-4 months later i'll end up in a situation thats exactly like that dream. it's kinda wierd,does this happens to anyone?heh, maybe im psychic.

......anyways, i keep having weird dreams where im trapped somewhere. well i had this one dream where i'm in this apartment and some burglar or somebody brakes in while everyone's sleeping and i'm the only one that hears the burglur breaking in. While the burglur is creeping through the hallway i try to jump out the window but its like 3 stories down, so i put pillows under my blanket and try to hide in the closet. Then the burglur comes in the room and looks around(im watching the burglur from a crack in the closet door).Then he starts heading out of my room an just when he's about to leave he turns around to go check the closet. when he opens the door he sees me and points his gun right at me. I stare down the

barrel till i could see the bullet in the chamber. the guns pointed at me for like 2 minutes, then he shoots me several times and just leaves.but strangely i dont die i just lay there in blood.then i wake up.and sometimes wake up scared as shit thinking im still dreaming.

shit my dreams arent nearly as realistic as yours. most of the time when they get realistic, somewhere in the middle of the dream i become disoriented, my vision becomes blurred, and i get dizzy as hell, then everything spirals into insanity and nothing is as it seems. A lot of times i recite imaginary books in my head during dreams. otherwise....i cant remember

never had teeth fall out, but i did have a dream that i was the scarecrow from the wizard of oz, and i woke up and could sing like half the damn song....

I could while away the hours consulting with the flowers confering with the rain..and my head id be scratching, while my thoughts were busy hatching, id unravel every riddle for every individual, and with the thoughts id be thinkin i could be another lincon...yeah, i know it..wierd huh?

a good portion of my dreams make no sense at all. they are just little snippets of normal life and have no big event or relavence for the most part. then they turn out being deja vu within days, weeks, months even possibly a year or so later. all of a sudden i get a feeling i have been in this exact situation and rember it was a dream. some more relavent than others, some more accurate. its just strange. im waiting for one of my few graffiti related dreams to come true. im sure it will one day.

i have this strange feeling sometimes that what im living is what ive dreamed, and i remember what happens after i think in real life something bad is going to happen and i get paranoid as fuck. i have many many many war dreams....... i think i may have been in wwII in another life.

Guest dukeofyork

i often dream about fr8s...

walking through yards...layups...benching..

those are the good dreams...;)

nightmares involve the bulls or popo..

Archived