Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Weird Dreams Anyone.... ?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Secret, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Maybe its all this Nyquil I've been drinking before I go to bed, but I've been having some weird dreams every night. The one I especially remember (which is sorta graffiti related so this might interest you)... I was benching at some camp site, and before you know it, I hopped in a boxcar. Then the boxcar turned into a little wooden basket with wheels on it and the rail turned into a roller coaster. It was one hell of a ride. Then I ended up in Canada and they asked for my I.D. I got my real I.D. and my fake one mixed up and those mean Montes were so mad at me they took me to a Canadian jail. Then I woke up and I had to pee.

I remember last summer I had some Tequilla before hopping into my tent and I had a weird dream about Gotham City. Giant was the owner of some huge factory there, and he was recruiting people to work for him. I actually emailed him about it and he actually wrote back but probably thought I was weird.

Okay so I had some Dayquil and I'm super drowsy. I don't know what the point of this thread is and I haven't been able to taste or smell anything for the past 2 days.

:D

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

my dreams make abosolutley no sense at all.

3. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Nah, your not tripping. I have some crazy ass dreams. Like that scene in hackers and junk. I have this one dream where I out on top on the bilboard and Angelina Jolie comes to my rescue, Then I get to paint her.

4. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

The other night I had a dream that I was a mob collector. I was enjoying my dream very much. I guess i was talking in my sleep too, because I woke up and heard myself say, "Give me the money or I'll break your knees."

Don't get me started on Nyquil fueled halucinations. I'm the king when it comes to that. Once in particular (while I was living in a dorm with a community bathroom) I walked into a wall (twice) and, i think, knocked myself out. I was on my way to the bathroom, and I woke up two hours later about to piss my pants.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

very simple one...

I made a pact with a friend that we'd both stop drinking beer when the first snow stayed on the ground.
    this is Canada right?
    So then I have a dream that I'm playing in the snow.

that's it for beer, untill the spring that is!

6. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Alkaline, people have been complaining about me sleep talking. Some of my friends and I went on a little road trip not too long ago and 4 of us had to share a bed (we're all midgets so we fit). My friend said I sounded like I was talking to a guy... I was probably dreaming about some hot fireman coming to save me.

:yum:

7. Frida Kaloe

Frida Kaloe Junior Member

i always have crazy obstacle course dreams.
    once i was going in a house and my hand was a gun. i got closed in a room where there was a weird door that wouldnt open. when it did all these kids from school came pooring in and i had to shoot them. then i went up a flight of stairs and my parents were asleep in their bedroom with my dog. i had to shoot them too, it was like i didnt have control. i made someone else shoot my dog though because i couldnt.
    then when i was finished all these goth kids were all excited that i completed the thing and they put some weird necklace around my neck.

another one it was a blizzard and my best friend and i were driving around. all these cars were getting into these graffically gorey accidents and like spinning on the front fender. then we hit something and my friend flew out the door window and broke her foot but we were cracking up because its so stupid to fly out the door's window.
    i dont know. ever since my boyfriend broke up with me i have been having really physco dreams.

8. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

I talk in my sleep. I've been told I moo. People also tell me that I yell in my sleep. I cant remember my dreams. I hate to sleep.

9. my dreams are usually really fucked up and violent for some reason, but i remember this one i had where i was somehow a competitor on iron chef but i didn't make it there for the show because i was making out with some fine girl in a refridgerator or something like that

10. I misread the topic title as "wet dreams anyone" (for real i am not trying to be an asshole).
    Then i saw the author's name, "Secret" it said...
    Right before that i saw that picture secret posted on the "post a pic of your girl" talking for some hot lesbo action...

I combined all that information in my head and here i am admiting that i just misread the title...

So after all that daydreaming here's my weirdest dream,
    I was lying on the couch taking a nap and trying not to fall asleep at the same time.I was in a state of complete torpidity but i was telling to my self get up...get up
    I realised that i was dreaming of being awake when my mom called me...i jumped off the couch and for a few minutes i couldnt decide which part was actually dreaming and which part was me being awake...Very weird and disorientating situation

11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

hahahah
    jane....jane

i hate it when i wake up giggling to my self

or wakingup laughing

some of my dreams are like full length funny wierd ass motion pictures

12. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

man i have good dreams, but the bad ones suck real bad, they are always weird ass creepy sick dreams that have something to do with sex, they really creep me out... I dont like it.

13. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

You'll regret getting me started. I have the most bizarre and vivid dreams of anyone I've talked to.
    Last night was one of the 'hiding out from the forces destroying the world' type dreams. The world wasn't going to be completely destroyed, just society ripped up somewhat and then anarchy, but there were cool possibilities for those surviving. I was up 'north' somewhere with a few friends and family, dodging this demon/witch chick who kept showing up and blowing up things in our vicinity but never scoring a direct hit. We were in a restaurant which was also a storeroom and maybe a ski lodge in the off season. There were two bars, one in the center of the room and a smaller one on one side. We had a tank/cannon device parked by the central bar for defense. I was near the side bar when the demon chick popped up and fired some kind of lightning at the tank, blowing off the turret in a green flash and smashing all the wineglasses that were hung upside down above the bar. This startled my family, who were seated nearby. Then I was sitting on a couch with Jason Alexander, who was shooting the shit and trying out some of his new stand-up comedy routine on me, which was mostly about shaving. I was thinking, "Wow, it's like having my own personal comedian for a half hour" or something like that when I woke up.

14. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

I haven't

I haven't been sleeping alot the past two weeks, which have been shitty shitty weeks..........But,
    my most recent dreams, deal with mostly me and my ex having alot of passionate kissing and sex.

Good thing? yeah, cuz it wasn't a wet dream or anything and i woke up ......with that , kinda missing it feeling.

But oh well, Just gotta keep hoping i can have that goodness with someother girl............sigh.

15. Iris

Iris Banned

what does it mean if you dream the person you are dating is cheating on you with in orgies and his reasoning (in the dream ) is because he wants to sexually fulfill someone and it isn't me???