Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WEIRD DREAM THREAD PART 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by REGULATOR, Jan 19, 2002.

1. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

alrite...last nights dream...this is all i can remember

im in class and all of a sudden my bio teacher starts yelling at me and kicks me out....i have no idea what i did....anyways im in the hall and all of a sudden this chick from my class shows up....we climb under a sofa to have sex (WTF)...but all of sudden she starts to snort liunes of coke...and each line had a number on it....the crack vile with the number 1 on it was very small, and the vile with the number 19 on it was very big..she snorts it all and i cant rememebr what happened....im still wondering why my dream decided to have sex under the sofa

post ur weird dreams up

2. NATO

NATO Guest

i had a dream that sole 'of anticon fame' was trying to kill me 'the shining' style, hacking through my front door with an axe. strange days i live in.

3. im elephant.

im elephant. New Jack

well, i left my house, which seemed like it was in mexico, rather than california. i walk down to the market place, another mexican type thing. i see some people i dont know, but, i noticed them, so i started talking to them. then i stop talking to them. and i start walking. this guy starts walking too. and he goes to his car and pulls out an orange streak. he starts to write on a wall. he writes 'made' 2 time.. one right below the other. he looks at me, and hands it to me. i try to write on the wall, but it doesnt work.. it worked alittle bit, but not really, (kinda like when you use it on certain plastics and it doesnt actually work, it just leaves alittle but not enough to be legible) so, i press harder, and then it starts to bend.. the whole streak bends down, then i realize its hot as fuck, and it must be so hot its melting the plastic. so i turn around and look down the street, and theres a cop car with its lights on coming towards me. i hand the guy his streak, say goodbye, and start running. i run through a dusty lot, jump a fence and im in a yard, but its a yard with one line.. i continue to run. i meet up with a group of people, again i dont know them, and start to i guess, mingle. then i remember, wait, someones chasing me, so i start running again, i see the guy with the orange streak from earlier, and he says 'i heard you can hook it up with dvds' and i say yeah, come with me to my house and you can look at some that i have right now. so, he calls a bunch of other people over. and we all start going to my house. we go to my bedroom and i show him the scarface dvd. he looks at it. and then i jump on the bed. and i look outside. and there is a rv outside. i can tell that its a police rv, somehow. then i see a shitload of people jump out of it and start chasing me. i think about running but i dont actually do it. and i get caught. and then i wake up. fucking strange.

4. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i didnt dream last nite. but it felt like i slept longer. the more you dream the less you sleep

5. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i get weird dreams when i fall asleep high....so maybe you were high?? eh

6. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

that sucks. tim holland is a goon. he is from my town.

7. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

when i was little i had daydreams of some girl saying my name all calmly and shit riding on the tip of a huge blade with a bunch of blades surrounding her..there was like glass reflections for a background..i also used to have the same dream of some guys coming into my house the same way eachtime and me hacking them up with a cleaver..and me wrestling a fellow that had broken into my house to the ground in my hallway and him ending up shooting me in the face with a .357 everytime.

8. theblindpoet

theblindpoet New Jack

i had a dream last night where my back was very hairy. i had like wings of hair. it really pissed me off

9. cornelius

cornelius Member

hahaha.. damn that had to suck. must have been a very traumatic experience. i'm really sorry...

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

when i have bad dreams i play cards with my boyee

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

speaking of hair, i jsut remembered

back when i was hella young i had this perverted dream about touching this girl.......only thing was she was my age (about 6 or 7)...was covered in blonde hair from head to toe...about as dense as leg hair....and she was flat.....it was scarry as shit

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/219.jpg'>
    "I WILL EAT EVERYONE WHO BITES MAKROS STEEZ!!!!!!!!!"

13. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

man. that last pic is some shit..

14. PISS ONE

PISS ONE Member

i had a dream i bombed the fuck out of this big long highway barrier, i mean big throwups both sides for about 300 metres. then as i was finishing the last throwup, jack skeleton from tim burtons "nightmare before christmas" starts walking along the highway really big and scary like. all the while the message was playing in the background. then he ate me. then i woke up.

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i hate it when u dream that you fell off something , then u wake up and u have that weird ' still falling ' feeling.......ya i hate that