weird/asshole neighbors

Guest Wilt

Guest Wilt

so the cops were called on me tonight...for my music being to loud?is this a fucking joke?its 10 o clock..or was when the cops came...and it wasn't all that loud..besides the fact that people here blast music all the fucking time...assholes...its on now...im complaining about everything.fire with fire baby....the neighbor i had before was a fucking creep...every time i would go on the porch..she would go inside if she was out there...does anyone else have some asshole neighbor or a creep neighbor?share stories!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I live in a fairly nice neighborhood, but these fucked up mexicans that live a couple houses down, spawned these little sneaky fucking kids that stole one of my white kittens the other day. It'd be funny to knock on their door and tell them that my dad was from the DEA, and that, "I know you don't have your green card. We've been watching you."

my next door neighbors are pure white trash...thier combined weight is well over 600 pounds, thier house is falling apart...the other day I was on the computer and I heard this crash noise. I look out my window and thier gutters and part of thier over hang fell to the ground.

they don't have a yard, they have a jungle. There are seriously dead animals in thier back jungle. I have smelled them.

almost every evening you see some food delivery place there giving them more fat. they are disgusting slobs.

Hell yeah... do I have alot to add to this thread... My last neighbor would go hunting weekly, everytime he would hunt he would gut the deer and hang it on the trees in front of or two family house... The main problem was that we lived facing a major route going through or area.This lasted monthes intil the cops started getting complaints. Currently living upstairs from me, is a vet in his 50's... I have lived here for over a year now, and everytime i see him, he avoids eye contact and mumbles to himself. the other day at 3:00 in the morning I heard pounding on the ground, and this man talking extremely loud... I honor him for fighting for our country, but I fear one day he might take me down...

my moms nieghbor: (in a small apartment complex)

this dude has been remodeling his apartment for 8 years... none of the local contractors will work for him now- he has to get out of town people... he'd start with one company, they'd get it almost done, and then he'd switch his plans around entirely... he'd do this a few times with each company, then they'd finally get fed up (he thinks he knows about construction, so he tells them what they're "doing wrong") and leave... then he'd have to get a new contractor...

while remodeling a few years ago, he asked everybody if he could live in the common area for 3 months while he did some hardcore remodeling... he's been there for 3 years now...

he has a shitty ass hot rod that has ended up in pieces spread all through out the garage a few times...

he wants to buy peoples parking spaces so he can build a plane...

he threw my bike across the street because i left it in the courtyard (because parts of his car were where the bike racks are)...

he's called the cops to put abandoned vehicle notices on my truck and my mom's truck multiple times...

he bitches about my mom letting her cat roam around the court yard...

he threatened to kill me when he over heard a comment i made about his daughter's ass...

and he's just a dick in general...

on the plus side, he never did anything the one time i snapped and hit him...

Guest Wilt

haha...my friend has a neighbor...who will not get out of his car if we are outside..once..we stayed outside to see if our theory was right..he wouldn't get out of his car...finally after an hour of sitting in his fucking car..he couldnt take it..he got out..and walked extremely fast with his face to the ground.fucking psycho.

I have these other neighbors that have this fat little girl, who plays with my little brother and sister....anyway she is oblivious to my repeated telling her of how I do not like my door slammed. She walks through my room, and slams the door all the time...I would consider strangling as a feasible solution, except, the fact that her parents are police. Oh, well, I think I can get a kevlar vest off of the black market.

Guest tears*uno

my last neighbors were like huge drug dealers. one mornign i woke up and they moved out. good times.

yeah,the old fart lady that used to live below my apartment would complain about my music all hours of the day-11 in the morning,3 in the afternoon...it didn't matter.She complained to the apartment manager when I vaccumed the place....pissed me off to the greatest extremes...Fuckin' bitch.

its funny that im coming across this thread now, cause a few days ago i was thinking of starting a wierd neighbors thing...

anyway, these neighbors across the block from me are huge drunk partiers...they have big windows so you could see everyone inside. you see these drunk and high as fuck 40 yr olds (not that i do this for pleasure or anything) but there funny as hell cause they blast jay-z and those cash money things as theyre dancing to it...you have to see it.

then, next to them, it gets kind of suspicous...i think this fat guy is involved in mafia business...hes got the "nice" fuck you type atitude....scary guy. cops are there alot.

then next to me, new neighbors, are like 60-70 yr ods....never see them.

then behind me, new neighbors, this guy cut down every single tree so we see whats going on in each others houses. we see them have dinner everynight, and fuck, even see the shower window..no joke. but the guy had a 7-ft fence put up, but, i can still watch their tv from my bedroom window..

thats it for now.

I got some fucked up neighbors. I was talkin to this girl that lives across the street and the wife was standing in the doorway inside her house just fucking staring at us, nosey fucks, damn I hate them. The man of that house always tells my old man how to manage our yard and he blew up on him the other day and told him to mind his own fuckin business. Hate those people. :mad:

-A

my cousins neighbor is this crazy little indian kid who does street luge on a skateboard down the street at 30-40mph, and hes only like 10...my cousin lives in the sticks and theres nothing to do but smoke herb and shoplift out there though

all of my neighbors hate us

except for the stalker lady across the street

we have had the cops called out for...

-music being too loud

-supposedly running a chop shop (hey its not my fault i work on alot of peoples rides)

-parties of course

-indecent exposure (how the fuck is getting the paper in your boxers indecent exposure?)

-and other nonsense

they always complain about me welding and cutting at night

they complain about cigarette butts in the street

they complain about everything

we really would move but rent is cheap as fuck

Guest Stapler

I used to have crazy neighbours about 10 years ago. I was friends with the families daughter. Well anyways i think they were inbred when i think about it. Yeah well he would complain about anything as usual and shit then one day he painted a white line in front of our houses and said that we couldnt park the car on the road past the line. he even painted a sign that was 1 metre towards our house and tried to say that we should not park there either. Stupid fucker well i was about 5 or 6 then so i threw about 30 huge chunks of wood over his fence one day. He comes over about 1 hour later and returns the wood to my dad and has a bruise that is as big as my hand now on his head. About 1 month after that he moved out with his family STUPID CUNT

I seriously think that the kid that lives across the street from me is going to be on the news in a few years for shooting up the school yard. We call him Damien and he has this area out in front of his house about 5' x 5' that he plays in. He will spend hours out there walking in circles and making shooting and stabbing motions and sounds. None of the kids in the neighborhood can play with him because he always comes up behind them and hits them with sticks and such. He was also caught in my others neighbors house a couple of times. Weird kid and he's only 8.

Guest mikro137

i think it was ese who had the psycho rednecks , but im not sure...

so heres my crazy neighbor story...

there was this scumfuck that lived across the street from my family , oh id say about 10 years ago... he was rad because he always talked to himself , caused crazy people trouble etc... then one day , he was on his porch talking to his washing machine (actually... he was on a "job interveiw") and i guess it said something to piss him off (eg , im inanimate and unplugged , and you a silly hooman. fuck you... mind you this was the washing machine talking...) so the fucker pulls a gun and shoots the washing machine boss man. then.... he pulls a bat and beats the washingmachine bossman senseless. in the end , a month or two later he was carted off by the police. he was the coolest neighbor ever...

On one side of me is this college bible study house where people come to sing church songs and pray and they are always sitting on the steps waiting for people to walk by and give them copies of the new testament. Next to their house is a 24 hr convience store which ALWAYS has crazy bums outside of it, I can't tell you how many times some bums will come chill on our porch and bullshit w/ us. Then on the other side of us is some old ass lady who never complains about ANYTHING and cuts her grass with scissors. I think she'd deaf.

I love my neighborhood because, either good or bad, something is always going down. Very entertaining.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

it could have just as easily been some fucked up white people so save it.

Guest melt

my neighborhood is mostly old folks. my next door neighbors are greek and they dont speak much english. they burn their trash and yard waste... its boring as hell around here.

Archived