Weight Loss Girlies

Smart

Man, I am all for people losing weight and being healthy and feeling better about themselves or whatever, and even sometimes they are totally different in the before and after pictures but, a whole bunch of the time they're still fat... and the girls are all about "Look I'm skinny!" but Montel really needs to tell these women that they are STILL FAT! There needs to be some sort of 'way to go, looking better, keep on truckin' type message out there...

And another thing, ugly fat girls that lose weight... again, I wan't people to lose weight and be healthy but... ugly is ugly, and that's different from fat, so also, no more ugly girls talking about "look I'm skinny and pretty now!"... skinny, perhaps... pretty?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im going to go out on a limb and guess that unless you are rocking some sort of pretty face or a face that has potential and you lose lots of weight you can look better and be attractive again..

but if your face looks like a rubix cube and teeth are like a cactus then you can lose all the weight in the world and there is no help.

Man, I am all for people losing weight and being healthy and feeling better about themselves or whatever, and even sometimes they are totally different in the before and after pictures but, a whole bunch of the time they're still fat... and the girls are all about "Look I'm skinny!" but Montel really needs to tell these women that they are STILL FAT! There needs to be some sort of 'way to go, looking better, keep on truckin' type message out there...

And another thing, ugly fat girls that lose weight... again, I wan't people to lose weight and be healthy but... ugly is ugly, and that's different from fat, so also, no more ugly girls talking about "look I'm skinny and pretty now!"... skinny, perhaps... pretty?

fuck.. You'd definately be the biggest asshole in the room, with or without me there bro

dude, you're SO gay... you just talked about Steve Irwin's erection and assholes and kids and clowns in the same sentence... obviously you're infatuated with Steve Irwin's deadly trouser snake and just marginally interested in putting me down... but I'm still better than you.

Oh wait, I'm fiidinta change up the topic for a hot sec...

I did a Google search for "60 year old hooker" (it was related to something I saw on COPS but...) anyway, I only got 3 pictures total, which is crazy for google at any rate but this was the #1 picture... all that 'safe search' is off by the way...

popbugstn.jpg

I have been thinking, a ton lately (always), but, I'm working on a 6 month plan... I need to go to Denmark, really, and Greece... but I also need to head down south, or 'over under' as I call it...

basically I figure I can base rate it at $9g's... but that's just enough to get place to place and buy a bag while I'm there... I mean, plus fun and all but... if I can get an Aussie job and a place to stay I'll bounce that to the top of the list! Actually. I may be able to flex some of those old skater contacts but that's testing shit, that was over 10 years ago...

So, how does an american asshole go about setting up shop in... say Melbourne?

fuck montel

HEY! I mean, hey, don't you gotta go to work? AND another thing, Montel is actually one of the most public marijuana advocates these days, lay off the hate... sure, his show sucks but his face is in the public eye and he's a stone cold daily smoker so, I cut him slack on the personal tip... but the show really does suck, but he's trying to help peple, but it sucks... the other day I saw the promo for the girl who has had 14 (FOURTEEN!) dna tests and STILL can't find her baby daddy...

uh, i'm at work.

i'm doing washes on my in situ so there's a bit of down time as i'm waiting for incubations.

those shows can be a bit addictive

i always preferred maury though

these days i am trying to get off the tv entirely..ok, almost entirely. still love 24 :heartbeat:

I have NEVER seen even aminute of 24... but really, I hear it's good, you know from people...

Maury is cheating on Connie, or at least sexually harrasing staffers, or so the lawsuits say... but Maury is ok, mostly (inho) because he bagged Connie tho...

What are you doing at work before 8am?

why not.

these days i get here early

the fish in the early room get up (and stat mating) at 7.30

so i have to be here then

plus the boss has been in greece, got back yesterday, i needed to make an early appearence for sure today, it may be one of the rare days he gets here before 10