WEEKLY DRIZZ-OP!!

WrIot

first off its a podcast weeklydrop.com wich is in itself an advance in the world of sneakerheads, in terms of being recognized as a culture rather than an ongoing stage in fashion.second of all its a very good place to find your info on shoes and other things,that is if your too lazy to readhypebeast.com or slamxhype.com (my favorites in among a plethora of "sneaker news" websites).I LOVE WEEKLYDROP i mean...if im reading hypebeast or slamxhype im not doing much else..maybe talking to ppl on aim or lookin at the latest comment on my myspace (after refreshing it a million times) but i love that i can listen to weeklydrop and do other things and not have to sit in front of the screen ,and act like im not an internet fiend....anyway im listening to it now and its great cuz i mean...any term i was not clear on i am now, and they go into such great detail about everything while being funny!! which is good cuz boring voices is whack!!...tis why i dont watch PBS or CPTV for news......anyway i just thought id give niggas a head up on what im feelin' to see who else is feelin it!

they've also got an interview with Jeff Staple(orchestrator of the pigeon dunk massacre),Lupe Fiasco(upcoming rapper and sneakerhead),David Gensler(SVSV etc.),RETROKID....IF U DONT KNOW...YOUR STUPID,Dave White,Gabriel Urist(i think theres a forum post about him on here somewhere?) ETC ETC ETC...its verygood/interesting stuff

getteth at me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sarcasm@Mar 27 2006, 08:39 PM

i find the whole snearkhead, wait in line for 72 hours for a hoodie type shit, to be over fucking retarded

but that's just me.

whatever, spend ur parent's hard earn cash for that $1000 bape hoodie. like i care

1. im not rich 2. i dont wait in line for sneakers (i dont live in NY) 3...i hate BAPE (i hate any clothing line with cocky people behind them trying to act modest

4. i dont spend my parents money becuase they dont give me money i gte a job and spend my own hard earned money, and i will never spend over 80$ for a hoodie...especially when i can design one myself.....

your comment was ignorrant....

Originally posted by WrIot+Mar 29 2006, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WrIot - Mar 29 2006, 01:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Mar 27 2006, 08:39 PM

i find the whole snearkhead, wait in line for 72 hours for a hoodie type shit, to be over fucking retarded

but that's just me.

whatever, spend ur parent's hard earn cash for that $1000 bape hoodie. like i care

1. im not rich 2. i dont wait in line for sneakers (i dont live in NY) 3...i hate BAPE (i hate any clothing line with cocky people behind them trying to act modest

4. i dont spend my parents money becuase they dont give me money i gte a job and spend my own hard earned money, and i will never spend over 80$ for a hoodie...especially when i can design one myself.....

your comment was ignorrant....

[/b]

my reply to your thread was me making a hypothetical point. seeming as this subject is of dear interest to you, i apologize to making fun of what you hold dear to your heart. work for that money, spend it on the ew nikes dunk limited editions. my appologies