WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO?

SF%201.JPG.JPG

SF12.JPG

SF2.JPG

SF3.JPG

HTTP://WWW.YOURPHOTOS.COM/USERS/3290/SF6.JPG'>

HTTP://WWW.YOURPHOTOS.COM/USERS/3290/SF7.JPG'>

HTTP://WWW.YOURPHOTOS.COM/USERS/3290/SF9.JPG'>

SOME GANGSTA THUG KILLA NI99AS. FERR REAAAALLLZZ DUNN! DONT TRIP OR YA GET STRIPPED! WERDM UP HOME BOY! BET! TRUE DAT! AIIIIIIGHT! DONT WET DAT! MY NIZZA FER SHIZZA (NOT TO BE CONFUSED IN ANY WAY WITH "FOEE SHEEZY MY NEEEZY") GAWD , SUP FAMM , BAMMMA AZZ NI99A (ALSO PRONOUNCED AS NUKKA), YO HOLD THAT! BEOTCH!!

NOW THAT IS KNOWN AS STREET CRED. STUDY UP YOUGINS. TEST ON MONDAY.

AND DONT FORGET TO DRINK OUT OF YOUR FORTY- IZZAS-FOEEE-SHIZZA WHEN THIRSTY .

[This message has been edited by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO? (edited 08-13-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO?:

AS FOR THE GUY TALKIN SHIT ABOUT KEL GOIN OVER SOME , KNOW YOUR ROLE , BECAUSE IF HE DID GO OVER A NONDISSED SOME THEN HE WOULD HAVE GONE BIGGER , HENCE THE RULES TO THIS CHAOTIC SUB CULTURE YOU LIVE BY. AND I WAS WITH HIM IN SF THE WHOLE TIME, I WOULD HAVE SEEN A SOME AND TOLD HIM NOT TO GO OVER IT, AND I SAW ONLY ONE SOME THE WHOLE TIME THERE AND WE WERENT ANY WHERE NEAR IT. SO SHUT YA MOUTH CUZ WE COOL WIT AWR , AND NONE OF MY TEAM WOULD RAG THEM UNLESS THERE SHIT WAS DISSED, 5MH IS KNOWN FOR LIVING OFF OF DISSED SPOTS, CUZ NO ONE ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO TOUCH THEM.

AND ONE MORE THING, SOME LIVES IN NYC NOW, WHY DONT U ASK HIM IF HE WOULD LIKE TO GO OVER KEL . http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

HAVE A NICE DAY. AND PEACE TO AWR, AD, AM7, MSK, CALI WAS A BLAST, I'LL BE BACK, CUZ I DIDNT EVEN DO A BURNER. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

well the some wasnt dissed. and going slightly bigger doesnt constitute coverup. i mean that would mean you can go wherever you want provided you cover a little more than the person before. the "BIGGER" rule applies to going extremely larger than someone to utilise a spot better...and its not my beef to begin with. thats for awr to deal with. i was just letting you know. it was in the parking lot that rime and nace had piece directly across from where you guys painted.

Archived