Weekend-Planski

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday:

run to Santa Fe to run a couple errands

probably hit a titty bar with the boys

Saturday:

do homework

go eat lunch with mom

go drink with some friends

Sunday:

finish homework

eat brunch with the family

*probably improvise alot of shit as well.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 19 2004, 02:52 PM

please..... I LIVE for the weekend.

I'm going to be mostly sober all weekend too!

i do too...i love the weekends, thats my life right there...but the last few weekends and this weekend are very shitty...so if you have ideas for me to do something in my house [besides sit on 12oz] drop me some ideas

friday

wake up : done

get 2 space bags : done

cook breakfest : done

start drinking : about a hour or so

get really drunk : by 7 oclock

pass out : by midnight

get booty : seriously doubt it gonna be way to drunk

Saturday

4 in the afternoon wake up

5 in the afternoon actually get out of bed

6 in the afternoon go get a bottle of whiskey and a 40oz of colt 45

615 start drinking

4 in the morning stumble home from some party catching hands on shit and hopefully not going to jail

Sunday

wake up eat some soup

hope i got some booze left cause of the goddam blue laws out here fuck i cant even get my any 3.2 beer fuckers

watch simpsons sit on my computer and play video games.

oh yeah sunday pray that my winning streak in fantasy football keep alive so i am not in a tie for last place. and will no longer be the laughing stock of my league come on 5 in a row.

Friday:

easy night. go out with the fam to a restaurant where you cook your own food. should be a good night. relax afterwards. watch the movie saved and smoke some....

Saturday:

alone time during the day. get picked up by a bunch of boys and eat out. later that night....party at my place. bday bash. beer. drugs. good people.

Sunday:

relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx maybe buy my friend a present.

Today:

- go to party for a homie thats moving to Toronto.

I'm bringing two girls that are best friends and both like me. oh the possibilities....

Saturay:

- sleep off hangover

- go to the gym

- go look for some new jeans for when i go to van

- the rest is up in the air

Sunday:

- confirm flight

- go buy a book

- lay on the couch and drink beer.

- just chill

today

-shit bored at work

-eat hot pot shit son

-i guess i'm watching saved tonight with dev

-passing the fuck out

saturday

-payback $400 to someone

-go to the gun show

-eat lunch with the guys and my lady

-do plenty of drugs and drink

-eventually get some sleep

sunday

-recovery

-recovery

-recovery

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Friday: This was supposed to be a long weekend for me (PR Columbus discovery day), but I had to work half a day because of some dickwipe client. So Thursday night I had a few beers at my place, and today I went to a BBQ/Pool party and had some good fun. Tonight I'll probably help my friend get his boat ready for Sunday.

-Saturday: Very chill during the day. Probably call up a coworker watch "Unico in the Island of Magic", an old japanese animation movie we both watched religiously when we were younger and were totally obsessed with it. She found a copy on eBay and we almost fucking lost our shit... apparently NOBODY knows about this goddamn movie (except a few obscure fan sites) and it was the fucking shit. At night negroes are heading over to my place to watch the Mosley/Wright fight.

-Sunday: Up at 5:30 AM for all-day boat party at Palominito. Get completely smashed. Pass out early.

Friday Night- Listen to Summertime by Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince on repeat and fall asleep with a bottle of night train craddled in my arms.

saturday- do donuts in a mall parking lot.

sat night- polish my debate trophies.

Sund- recover from the hectic weekend while listening to Summertime by Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

Guest willy.wonka

its either a dollar movie of napolean dynomite with a girl, go to her apartment and paint in front of her and make the romantic move

or go to the visionaries show and support my homies AUDIBLE LABRATS and maybe mack on some girls

or support my homies performance and go to the apartment and make romantic moves

thats friday..oh, smoke weed. watch tv and paint canvas

sat...

who knows.

sunday

going back on the boat with brazilian girls and 2 other guys..get drunk

smoke, swim with sharks and maybe see chicks get nekkid

who knows.. i might just romance the girl i've been seeing

fri: woke up at 430, missed meeting at school. fuck, hour later, its dark. go paint, rainy.

sat: go see i heart huckabees or incredibles or spongebob....suggestions? ive already seen incredibles but its worht seeing again.

sun: homework from time i wake up til i fall asleep.

tuesday: going home: yesssssssssss for tuwkey.

hmm

friday- well, it's done with. i did my gig, came home and now i will pray for my grandfather and go to sleep.

saturday- practice, maybe do some browsing at the record store, get some excersize, do gig at night, go see a show afterwards, meet up with friends, pray for my grandfather.

sunday- noon gig, then maybe go up to massachussets to rehearse and hang with old college friends, get silly, pray for my grandfather.