WEEKEND PLANS THREAD.

chopsticks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my motherfucking birthday. Today.

Plans for today are in this order -

Dawn patrol, Am surf session North of Santa Cruz. (Wadell, Scotts Creek who knows)

Yeah bud, it's gonna be good too. Swell be amping right now.

junor_scottscreek.jpg

Gonna session the park afterwords...

santacruz-skatepark4.jpg

Beers and lunch here...

seabright2.JPG

Then I shall traverse back to the far East Bay with my salty ass, diving headfirst into some pussy. No you don't get pics.

Nap time. Snooze button. Snooze button.

Beers at the Alehouse with all my kinfolks -

port-bus-first-street-alehouse-1.jpg

Fill up the flask with Bushmills and a large blunt is in proper order before I geek the fuck out seeing Avatar.(Never seen a 3d movie before, looking forwards to it)

3d_movie.jpeg

Annnnnd after I ditch the bitch, we head to the bars to wile out with my niggas. Trim mode. I aim to get as many free dranks as I can, and eventually I hope to lock into some strange. Late Friday and early Saturday morning will be whiteout conditions. We're talking pow-pow pillows of the fluffiest varietal.

So I'll probably still be awake Saturday afternoon where I carry my binge down to the great city of Fresno. Ya' boy has a bit of 'mural' work to do. Later in the afternoon I'll help a friend set up his equipment for a house party with the hopes that he lets me get an hour of funtime in the DJ booth. Mostly reggae in my crate. Call me Irie Dole.

Sunday morn calls for football. Then I'll help my friend move. I drive his car back while he smashes the U-HAUL on up to the East Bay. Mack a sixer while watching the Vikings scrape the Panthers and call it a weekend. See me sleeping like a baby.

• Like 2

Gift shopping, business coffee with SUPER fucking hot Singaporean girl who's last name is Ding.

Few drinks, play some pool.

Bit of last minute shit on Sunday preparing to FLY THE FUCK HOME FOR XMAS!!!

BBQs, beaches, seafood, drinks, pubs, ride my Harley, ride my mountain bike...., can't fucking wait.

today:

been sketch'n get'n lifted.

bout to go dahntahn n get some new gear for some swank party my girlies got tickets to including free food n drank = i'll be full n drunk early.. also will be look'n for highclass oppertunities..

then heading to her annoying friends house party where i'll spend the majority of the time with my homie jameson n my cigs on the porch.

blaze/smash/passout..

sat:

wake n bake, fuck around the "penthouse", chill with side piece, werk bar shift, consume shots, blaze, pass-out..

sun:

wake n bake, football, parents house for dinner, chill/blaze/relaxe...

Friday: Took the day off since i have spent my last 30 work hours coding the new site. So far i have ate some Jimmy Dean sammiches. Rubbed one out. Bought a bedroom set for my son. And now im drinking beers with my buddy J-Mo

Saturday: New bar in sf called Smugglers Cove (nh). Go there with home dude then stick around for night time date night/smash fest.

Sunday: Probably head out to santa cruz to surf the hook. Heard the swells have been good (confirmed by tav). Other than that it's up for grabs.

BONUS PICTURES OF J-MO:

4195619093_db4603300e_o.jpg

CUP STAND!!!!

4195619163_c0e3401e84_o.jpg