Week 1

»GLÅM¬RÖCK«

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice idea guys, i could contribute to this, i will go out tonight. But its not snowing at all here. Even though everyone thinks it snows a lot here its not snowing enough. I would be happy if i were you people on the east coast, I would be riding my snowboard at midnight down the steps on city hall and taking my snowskate around the city. Good times.

This thread brings back memories. Last winter i would always take runs at like 12 midnight when it was snowing. Its so beautiful and quiet out. But it seems bright as day because of all the light reflecting off the snow. Man good times. it feels as if you are the last person left and you are invisible.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Nice idea guys, i could contribute to this, i will go out tonight. But its not snowing at all here. Even though everyone thinks it snows a lot here its not snowing enough. I would be happy if i were you people on the east coast, I would be riding my snowboard at midnight down the steps on city hall and taking my snowskate around the city. Good times.

This thread brings back memories. Last winter i would always take runs at like 12 midnight when it was snowing. Its so beautiful and quiet out. But it seems bright as day because of all the light reflecting off the snow. Man good times. it feels as if you are the last person left and you are invisible.

get at me on AIM

defyonerds

we will talk, because this is a Makros, ese, Glamrock thing right now.. but ill see if we can add you

Archived