Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

weed story

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by El Jefe', Jun 23, 2001.

1. El Jefe'

El Jefe' New Jack

Ummm... i couldent really figure out what was goin on when it happened. it was my first time. I started ssayin shit and my friend corded it.had to post it. is this normal cause i was way wacked out. any advice for next time?

these feild full of doorbells that were fucking ringing all this wind was flying around and this man he was like, he didnt know what was going on, he said the sun was very large, he walked into a roof and there was a lot of metal and stuff and there were piels of stick or stones, but they left him alone cause they ddint know if he was alive or in. The man, he knew what was going on. this was the smartest man tha ever lived, he could run faster then a cheata. He could jump into trees. but then he was running and he went into the tree again. Something wrong with the pool it may not be true but,i dont know what to think is was out of control, some man told me about womens rights then

Like to eatt between midnight aand 1 pm so they can regenerate.

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

i remember we all met up at my boys house..he was moving out and so the house was empty...we just got there and started to burn this fatter than the norm blunts...we heard knocking from the bedroom door..he opened the door and all the smoke rushed out the room into this persons face..All you could hear was"Oh my God..what are you doing?GET OUT!ALL OF YOU!oH MY GOODNESS.."IT WAS HIS MOM..the whole time there was this cloud over her face so she couldnt see..it was pretty funny...you really couldnt see her face..and smoke kept rushin her direction..everybody skipped out the window...what a strange night..

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Hahaha el jefe...what can i say?

4. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

my first time i didn't even feel it... i think your fulla shit el jefe...

5. SaEkOnCe

SaEkOnCe Member

if you wack out on weed...you should be smacked..and i didnt feel it until like the 4 or 5 time i smoked

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...did you smoke weed laced with lsd? jesus jefe!...i remember my first tyme...smokin in central park, then gettin on the subway sayin' 'dam! i dint feel a thing!'...next thing i know, the floor is moving, voices get blurred, and everyone was lookin at me(ofcourse they really werent)! my friend askes if im feelin it...i look up from the floor of the subway...and he says jesus! put your fuckin head down dood, ya look fukced!...then we proceeded to just bounce around the city, laughin' and smokin all nite...HEART PALPATATIONS! (wait till those kick in jefe! just remember YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE!....ah first tymes...rOe

7. El Jefe'

El Jefe' New Jack

What the fuck? i felt it like no other. i think that you on the first time realize it because your so wacked you dont realize whats goin on.

8. Inept

Inept Member

You can't trip out by smoking LSD, you gotta take it orally.

9. curious george

curious george Senior Member

10. phax

phax Banned

hmm... i can remember the SECOND i got high for my first time... Me and 2 other kids were up in this kid's attic... and We'd been smoking the whole nigh... we had about 1/4 of an ounce of this shit that was fucking purple... good stuff. But i wasn't feeling anything... we were using a bowl for awhile and then i was just kinda buzzed and said "FUCKIT!" and started rolling a half assed joint... I take one hit... my eyes are flooded with tears... i thought it was from the smoke so i throw the joint down take a few steps back and WHAM! i feel something hit me in the back of the leg... apparently it was a beach ball that was on the floor but i just screamed out "Wholy shit i just walked into a pile of frying pans backwards!"... ah good times, too bad i've been sober since january.

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Ah, I remember my first beer...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"...You can't trip out by smoking LSD, you gotta take it orally..."

...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH...now i see why it didnt work! who are you timothy leary? no shit einstein, i was being facetious...i was droping acid when you squirtin' capri suns in the air and gigling on elmers school glue...tuff to decipher sarcasm i suppose...r

13. hahahaha

i remember capri suns... that some funny ish

14. yel 2k

yel 2k Senior Member

oh shit man first time i actually got high i thought i could fly i was running and jumping and shit it was crazy one time i smoked a bowl with my friend and the shit made it so none of us could walk we stole it from my friends dad it was like our second time and it was still the best looking bud ive seen to this day

15. WISE

WISE Member

I'm starting to get into gonzo journalism and all that good stuff, so recently whenever I get hi I try and write down whatever wacked out shit i'm thinknig or try and record our conversations on tape. This is the funniest stuff to read the next day, its like "damn, I was fucking out of it! Listen to this shit!"

I was thinking of starting a website and putting up all of this crap on it so other stoners can laugh at us.

anyone think this is a good idea?