WEB! TC5, RIS, TM7

Guest Kool YKay!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kool YKay!

Yo, It's crazy hard to find this dude's work! Especialy his shit from the mid 90's and earlier. Be that as it may, pretty much all of the photo's on this post are boosted from some place or another! I really hope people AD to this shit cuz I know a few of you may have some gems stashed away. I also posted a fat-ass KOOS piece by Shame 125 and a fairly recent MAGOO piece for style's sake!

I remember being on one of the subways that runs from Manhattan into Brooklyn (I think it was a G or F train?) and at a certain point, where the tunnel walls were really close to the train windows, there were Web One tags for what seemed like miles. I think there must have been 40 or 50 of them -- some serious work.

Guest Kool YKay!

MAN! There's a early 90's piece that web did with a rasta Character in the middle of it. I think it had a 5 on his hat but the shit was ILL! It may have been a SAD piece that he did but if anyone has a photo of it I'd love to see you post it! I've only seen it once but it's just another one of those hard to find WEB joints!

ONE!

Yo, The Black Y I can't see your shit!!!!!

• 7 years later...

Archived