web based email

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've heard alot of noise about how

pgp is no longer an effective and

snoop proof encryption. chances

could be good that people at nsa have

broken it.

i gave pgp a try... i didnt get it or something.... i dunno, granted, they probably have a windows version of it now, but i dunno. i had difficulty. thanks for the help

and read yahoo's privacy policy to find out about why im wuiting and how to delete old accounts.

Yahoo! automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Yahoo! cookie information, and the page you request.

Confidentiality and Security

We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.

We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.

Your Yahoo! Account Information is password-protected.

In certain areas Yahoo! uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.

hmmmm...there's more

too lazy.

thanks for the heads up, man.

heh, it's right at the bottom of yahoo arcel

http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/mail/

and that's not even th part that got me casek

Yahoo! collects personal information when you register with Yahoo!, when you use Yahoo! products or services, when you visit Yahoo! pages or the pages of certain Yahoo! partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Yahoo! may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.

• 1 year later...

Archived