weapons...for protectio only ;)

foild1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i carry knuckles too...i have a few switchblades but id rather carry knuckles since i dont really want to kill anybody...but if someone comes at me with a gun screw running or fighting, ill cooperate cuz it aint worth it, whats he gonna do, take my supplies? i dont carry money or id when im out so whatever, he aint gonna shoot ya unless he is completely wacked out...but if someone puts a gun right in your face, take a knife and stab it right into his armpit (moving out of the direction of the gun of course while you do it) and twist it all around, i guaruntee he will drop the gun and cry like a baby..

Martial arts are good to kknow too.

I took this martial arts class and the teacher was teaching all of this ninja stealth stuff.

Pretty handy.

I also got some mace from walgreens, but I suggest bying it over the internet, don't know how affective it is.

my running shoes is all i need.nah but ill accasionally fight. but if its something i cant handle id rather see him get pissed becuase he cant catch me. its great when your 50 yards ahead of him and hes just swearing at you saying your a bitch. i like to lol in his face from 50 yards away.

Unless it's some little smart mouth jackass by himself, I always haul ass. Fights can get vicious man especially with ghetto types who have nothing to lose.

But for those situations where I have to draw, I carry a stun gun and a small canister of mace. Never had to use them on anyone and i hope it never comes to that.

I wanna get one of those collapsible batons one of these days though. It's like carrying a mini aluminum bat in your coat pocket.

Originally posted by IRON HEAD

All u need is a lighter n a can...:heated:

Yeah that's not a bad idea but my dad is a retired firefighter and he saw plenty of times where people pulled that stunt and the fucking can blew up in their face on account of the flame running back up inside the can.

When in doubt pick up a rock and smash someone over the head with it.

*ahem*

as a writer who has successfully kinged two cities in the past 3 years, allow me to drop my knowledge in the form of advice for all you young cats that think weapons is the way to go.

1- weapons will land you way more jail and legal problems than without weapons if you were caught just for writing

2- dress, walk, and act like a homeless, lonely, pathetic, looser, bum that can and will steal anything in sight worth money. this will prevent almost anyone from messing with you, and on the rare occasions were someone messes with you, dont answer back, just act like your a scared, homeless, peniless bum that doesnt want problems. this will deter or at least allow you to walk away into the night of graffiti that you are out for in the first place anyway.

3- never attack anyone. if you are verbally attacked, dont attack back. if you are phisically attacked, then defend yourself, but weapons arent necessary.

4- keep your eyes and ears very very very very very very open for anything that moves. when you see something, walk a different direction but in a slick "i didnt see shit" manner.

are you fuckers out gangbanging or doing graffiti?

I HOPE this advice will be taken by allot of you young cats because it has been the best advice that i myself recieved from a legend of the late 80s early 90s, who happens to be my older brother.

questions?

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

*ahem*

as a writer who has successfully kinged two cities in the past 3 years, allow me to drop my knowledge in the form of advice for all you young cats that think weapons is the way to go.

1- weapons will land you way more jail and legal problems than without weapons if you were caught just for writing

2- dress, walk, and act like a homeless, lonely, pathetic, looser, bum that can and will steal anything in sight worth money. this will prevent almost anyone from messing with you, and on the rare occasions were someone messes with you, dont answer back, just act like your a scared, homeless, peniless bum that doesnt want problems. this will deter or at least allow you to walk away into the night of graffiti that you are out for in the first place anyway.

3- never attack anyone. if you are verbally attacked, dont attack back. if you are phisically attacked, then defend yourself, but weapons arent necessary.

4- keep your eyes and ears very very very very very very open for anything that moves. when you see something, walk a different direction but in a slick "i didnt see shit" manner.

are you fuckers out gangbanging or doing graffiti?

I HOPE this advice will be taken by allot of you young cats because it has been the best advice that i myself recieved from a legend of the late 80s early 90s, who happens to be my older brother.

questions?

yeah that shits hella true, if ur out in a neighborhood where u got fifty tags with the same color paints in ur backpack then ur already fucked. but if u got a big ass shank on u too thatd just make shit worse. and peopel in the 'ghetto' will only fuck wit u if u look like u pose a threat or got some money on u. dont go bombin in ur brand new gucci nikes and throwback jordan jersey. if someone really tries to fuck with u just use ur fists, i doubt most of u fools would have enough balls to stab someone in the chest over a pocketcheck anyway. and if ur fightin four dudes and u whip out a shank thats probably just gonna make em madder.

when im bombin i just look as bummy as possible and i dont make eye contact with anyone, not even old ladies and shit. no ones ever said shit to me but if they did id probably just walk away if i was tryin to paint. it depends on what time u paint too. in most neighborhoods, even ones that aint that bad, most people that usually kick it outside will be inside by like one in the morning. and they wont be out there on like a wednesday or somthin. dont go down one of the worst crack blocks in ur city at like ten on a friday night. man i been busted for carryin weapons before, ull get fucked cause of that shit i only carry one if its 95% sure ill run into someone wholl have one.

Archived