Weapon 4X

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haha, thank you! I think I will be contributing even more this weekend. I badly fucked up my ankle last night, and I think it may even be a hairline fracture. Dammit, those hospitals are freakin’ zoos, and I don’t wanna go!

And I am NOT a closet republican! I’m a flip flopper! But not on the issues that matter. :) Actually, lately I’ve been thinking I’m a closet Catholic..lol.

Story time…I went to the Jays game yesterday (devastating 8th inning..tsk tsk) and when it was 2 outs, bottom of the ninth, I had this small sense of hope as the tying run came to the plate to bat. Then some major homo walked by me, sat down, and started screaming “Chris Gomez, I want you!” Then he started doing this very gay clap. Very gay. I can’t help but think maybe that’s why Gomez popped up. He heard, no doubt. We were close to the plate.

Thanks, guys…I think. :)

Yo, 23578, I’m gonna be really pissed when there is no hockey come September 16th. The St. John’s ‘Baby’ Leafs (our AHL affiliate) are relocating to Toronto the season after next. That’s gonna be wicked. They’re gonna play at Ricoh Coliseum, where the Toronto Roadrunners (Oilers’ affiliate) used to play..the Roadrunners had to move. They said that Toronto is not a hockey city…it’s a Leafs city. I think they might have a point.

Valued member of the 12oz family.

very fascinating fellow, he really amuses me. EVERY SINGLE time i read one of his posts i remember him being burned by his parents for getting advanced math problems wrong.

WX, if you dont mind me asking how did the transition take place from you doing advanced math problems to becoming a heavy drinking graffiti writer? do your parents know what you do? what do they think, and do they still try to control you at all.

You dont have to answer but its just that i know what indian parents can be like, and some of the stuff you say you do really suprises me.

*edit.

I hope that answers your question for you. If you missed this post before the edit, I’ll give you the jist. Indian parents can get broken in, too. There’s more to it, but I don’t feel comfortable leaving that much personal information on here for that long.