We Want Fun...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Just moved to LA. What the hell is there to do that doesn't involve the fllowing: tanning machines, self-tanners, lipo suction, botox, lip injection, boob job, rhinoplasty, etc...?:confused:

you must live with all those rich fags on the west side santa monica side.

i never come across any of that shit and i'm 10 miles away from downtown Los Angeles

Originally posted by Pistol

you must live with all those rich fags on the west side santa monica side.

i never come across any of that shit and i'm 10 miles away from downtown Los Angeles

I live about 10 minutes from downtown as well. BUT!!!, I do work in Orange County, the most conservative, up-tight city in CA. It's like a Republican/baby stroller convention there, and the 405 sucks ass.

I just gander for fun, sometimes I can be found in the woods with SukiSuki Girl, just whittlin away. We tell stories about Water World....34 pounds of plankton to the bionic mermaid, when Kevin Kostner comes by and trades a broken down jetski and 4 crates of deveined shrimp for a glass of clean water. Suki wanted my invention that turns urine into clean water in exchange for a whisker biscuit, I said gander no!!! You been whittlin or something, ok, I'll trade if you get me the robotic mermaid's majical sea shell. Kill the alloy hermit crab. Ganderleeuuuaaah.

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

I do work in Orange County, the most conservative, up-tight city in CA.

read very closely and catch the minor discrepancy....

Archived