We now have a walking/running club every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm. Meet in the

Seym1has2no3fiends

God and His will for my life. I remember the day I was called to missions. I was twelve years old and I was sitting on the front row of a small church in Eastern North Carolina. I was visiting there with my youth group for the weekend. We were singing “Our God is an Awesome God.” As we sang, my heart began to beat faster as God drew near to me. I stood up and walked to the front. I closed my eyes and just stood thinking about how absolutely awesome He really is. With my eyes closed, I saw a picture of myself with foreign children all around me laughing and singing. I wasn’t sure what this meant, but I knew that I loved each and every one of them more than I could put into words, yet I had never met any of them. As the days, weeks, and months went on, I continued to seek God and spend my daily time with Him. Two years later I remembered that night God gave me a taste of His heart for the children of the world as my dad came to me and informed me that we would be going to the Dominican Republic to work with a children’s ministry. I realized that this was exactly what God had called me to when I was twelve years old worshiping Him at that church. Now, my heart hurts as I think about the lost of the world. The more I know God and His heart, the more I know His heartbeat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i also have that mission to be a missionary...

but im taking the route of the ghetto...

seym..may God pay you...

i just hope that you are not part of those messed up churches that brain wash...

even though i find myself walkin in circles sometimes...i cant really complain...just glad to see brothers doin what they're doin...

oh my uncle goes to mexico for $100. a month..

they feed you and give you shelter...your money goes to food and classes and to build up what they dont have down there...i heard it is a great experiance....if you are interested let me know...I'll check your post to see if you are..ima hook you up with my uncles addy or phone number....

i might take it up one day....it feels like something i need....yah seen jah bless

rasta man vibration ye'ah iNi (you and HIM)

Archived