Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

We need a break...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Feb 26, 2003.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

So last night my girlfriend calls me and tells me..." i have something to tell you, and i don't think you are gonna like it..." so she proceeds to tell me she thinks we need a break. I mean weve been together for over 2 years now, what the Fuck... and shes crying and sobbing and telling me she loves me, but needs a break! What are the rules of a "break" are we over, or just apart, together.....WHAT!!!!:confused: i dont know how to feel i mean I Love her, but......i dunno

2. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/tv_pix/nbc/friends_cast_photos/david_schwimmer/friends.jpg'>

"We were [i]ON A BREAK![/i]"

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Thats exacally what i thought of!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

sucks, girls are odd to understand, ill never figure them out, ive never been there, but i would figure she didnt blow you off completely, but shit man just wait to see what she does. thats what i would do.

and that ross pic had me rolling.

5. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Did you ask her why she feels she's in need of this break?
    You need to both decide if you're still together, broken up, or just dating now. That would help with the decision of if you guys are seeing other people or not. If she says she doesn't know, then there you have the answer. I've done the same thing in the past and usually because I wanted to explore my options and/or because I felt pressured and crowded.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

she's probably found someone new that she likes.

7. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

i was seeing this girl and she told me the same thing...

...best thing thats happened to me in a while :idea:

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

shes prolly got nine inches of ding dong knockin the bottom out her ass.

9. beans

beans Member

...yeah girls are weird. But she may think that things have gotten boring. You know, the whole routine with you guys whatever it may be. She's giving you a sign that she needs you to be more spontanious and new and open and shit, like when you first hooked up. You probably have gotten use to her and her ways and thats good to a guy, but with a chick they feel like it's not enough. The whole be protected and inspired by their mate thing comes into play. Bro, good luck. Do some crazy shit to let her know you want her. Don't tell her, SHOW her.

10. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

she either wants to hump someone else, or she wants you to pay more attention to her like you used to when you first got together. i feel like breaking up with my girl right now, just because shit is so boring and humping someone else would be a lot more fun. its nothing she did, its just that all we do is sit around until one of us goes out without the other.

11. illwill

illwill Member

breaks suck, then if you get back together you both are all worried about what the other did on this so called "break" i always hear, i never cheated. we were on a "break". fuck that funny i was just talking about doing this with my girlfriend this morning. im just gonna split up with her entirely. fuck i hate that, im so in love with this girl. we start fighting and she starts in on the whole, "im so unsure about us." i treat her better than she treats me and she bitches that i dont treat her well enough. arggh. simmer down there tiger.

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

gooo o o o tell her that like this

[​IMG]

13. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

im going to go with the majority on this one 1- either shes found a new dude 2-she jsut needs to chill out and worry about herself more....3-or shes just lying and is a two faced whore that doesnt have the balls enough to tell you how it really is..4- i dunno i hate girls with problems type shit....whatever,i think she probably found someone else...just get over it ,go find a new chick and make sure your old girl sees you two together then she'll be like damn why didnt i stick with dude...peace

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Drunk chicks fuck like novices.... fuck that. Sloppy hoe been with everyone. I say just have many girls in your company, that's a good thing.... that way there's not much for commitment if everyone's friends.... one day everyone will find the right person, hopefully.

15. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

that means shes already seeing someone.